CHAPTER-26

I went to room where the music was coming from. The door was kept ajar. I peeped in as Edward was still playing his piece. I went to him and stood there listening to him. He was standing with the voilin on his shoulder, his chin rested on the corner and he swiftly glides the bow over the strings. The tunes generated were beautiful. I knew nothing about music but this was magnificient.

"Why are you here, Faith?" I got startled from his voice.

"I....um....came to see you. After what happened down-" he kept the voilin and pulled me toawrds him.

His palm on my nape of neck and kissed me deeply. A demanding agressive kiss it was. He sucked my lower lip as he thrusted his tongue deep inside my mouth. I tried matching his fevor but failed. I wrapped my arms around his biceps.

We broke the kiss and to my utter astonishment he left the room without a word. I was shocked. What just happened? He left me? That was insanity.

I followed his smell to another room. There was couch inside, where Eddie was sitting spreading his long legs, and a T.V.. The television was on and Eddie was busy switching channels.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled. He kept quiet.

"Is this gonna be now? You'll ignore me?"

Silence.

"You are insane! You are just out of your thick fat brain!!! Do you think not talking to 'me' will clear out shits with J? You-you....ughhhh!!! Talk to me, idiot!!! You got pimples on your tongue or what? I said TALK TO ME!!!!" I screamed.

"What should I talk? How my own brother killed my parents? That I am coward to not let him in because I fear he'll take away someone else whom I love?" He almost yelled back.

"You are not a coward," I said softly.

"Of course," he said sarcatically, "just leave me alone, Faith."

"I won't! I loved you to never leave you in my life,"

He sighed and resumed watching television. I don't kniw what shit occured me but I went to him and slapped him hard. Fuck! What did I do? Eddie was shocked as much as I was. I quickly regained my composure to anger.

"What the fuck?!?" He yelled in a voice that made me filled with terror. His eyes were blood shot red and his pupils dark as night. His canines were elongating as his nose flared with anger. I took a step back. I know he was trying to control his wolf but was revolting hard not to. He wanted to take his form and attack me, but he couldn't.

The door opened out loud as Toni entered with James.

"Goddess, Edward, calm down." She said softly. But Edward was losing control. He was the AlphaKing; no one can question him. I placed my hand over his chest but his already elongated nails snapped my hand apart. He jumped off the window, shifting in mid-air. He landed with a loud noise and ran away. His loud paw thumps were audible till a long range.

I fell on the couch and placed my head between my hands as tears started falling. What have I done? He can't run away from. I should be the one understanding him I just messed everything up. Arrghhh!!! Why on earth do I have to slap him? I shouldn't have. I'll apologise when he returns. I hope he does. He will return. He has to.

"What happened, Faith?" Toni asked.

"Exactly, I have never seen him this angry after.....I, well," James said.

"I wanna go to my room," I said as I bursted out crying and left the room.

I went inside our room and looked out the window. Maybe he was coming back. He'll forgive me, right?