CHAPTER- 58

The veil was put over my head

The veil was put over my head. I was handed a bouquet of red flowers. My head bowed down in shyness. The doors of the great hall opened for me as I take my first step.

The day dusks with your face in my heart. . .

Everyone clapped and hooted while I walked with the bridesmaids behind me. The camera shutter clicked.

My favorite song, series, place and . . . feelings changed, the day I met you. . .

The way of the aisle to the podium decreased as I ascended my small steps. I could feel his gaze on me.

With every sunshine, I wish I can explain the brightness and warmth in your eyes and embrace. . .

A part of me felt him smile and it brought a small lingering shy smile on my lips too. . .

I want to tell you how your voice gives butterflies in my stomach. You mean the world to me. . .

I step on the podium and stood with the others. I looked up and my eyes met the beautiful grey ones.

With you, I thrive, and with your fall, I fall. . .

The poetess ended her deep romantic lines and everyone applauded her and awed in appreciation.

My man looked handsome that day. His eyes were warm and as usual, held my breath. He was in a black tuxedo and his hair disarrayed. The muscles of his amazing body bulged out of his black tux, looking utterly seductive. He had a small smile on his red lips and they turned wider looking at me. The bow tie he wore was black, over his crisp white shirt. Looking so adorable at that moment. I smiled.

"You look so damn beautiful, love," he whispered in my ears

"You look so damn beautiful, love," he whispered in my ears. I blushed.

"With the call of the Moon Goddess, I would like the AlphaKing and the LunaQueen to take the mating vows," Prophet Cynthia Holland said.

Eddie took my hands in his large warm ones. His hands were soft and held a safe gesture. He took a deep inhale and looked right into my soul.

"Today, Faith, I join my wolf, my human, my life to yours, not merely just a named mate but as your friend as your life, and as your world.