CHAPTER-40

"You really are one kind of a genius," Larry complimented Eris. She blushed and muttered a small 'thank-you' to Larry.

"Thank you Raughgut. Your help was indeed worthful. And now we should get going." I stood up along with Eris, Raughgut and Larry.

"Next time, Faith.....next time you'll fill me who are you and why you needed this." Raughgut said in a much serious tone. I nodded and hugged him. He kissed my cheeks before escorting us out of his buiding. I had already informed Eddie about our leaving so they must be arriving soon. Then arrived in a lavish Benz.

"Woah! Mercedes Benz S-class?" Eris squeled.

We waved our byes to Raughgut and Larry and they left. Eddie stood out of the car and leaned on the car frame. He looked utterly breathtaking as he was now in a pair of grey trouser pants and white shirt. I was seriously lusting him and all the other female walking down the lane.

Another car arrived which was Bentley Continental Gt. I knew this model because it was my first love, which was righteously taken over by my mate.

James got out of the car in a light blue shirt and khaki pants. The environment suddenly changed and turned hot and lusting. J and Eddie started coming closer.

Okay, there was also a human female who practically stood jaw dropping to the ground and saliva coming out of it. I laughed in my mind. Girl, he is really an AlphaMale!

The time seemed to slow down as they walked. The surroundings changed to the ramp of America's next top model and the girls were hooting endlessly but their, our men, eyes seemed fixated on us. And just us.

Eddie stood near me and inhaling his intoxicating smell I felt dizzy. My nose forgot breathing and my mind, thinking. Goddess, how could you choose someone just so so so handsome like him for me? His hair carelessly fell on his forehead that I would love to caress. His expensive shirt failed to hide his perfect gym-ed body. Its seemed his muscles would protrude out any moment. My heart swelled with love for him and honestly it hurts since my fist-sized heart couldn't allow anymore.

"My girl did great, big man!" J's voice broke our passionate eye connection.

"Ahaan?" Eddie replied.

"She got everything we needed." J proudly said.

"This calls celebration."

I wiggled my eyes at Eddie. He smiled. "But you need to get out of this boring dress, first." He said making me frown.

"Lets get you something new," he continued.

"Are you taking me for shopping, Mr. Elliot?"

"Indeed, Mrs. Elliot. If someone has such an exquisite and impeccable wife like you which happens to belong to me, why wouldn't I love to adorn this beauty, love?"

I bit my lower lip and blushed. "I love you." I pecked his lips and glided inside the car.

Through the lavish windshield of the car, I watched the office buildings and hotels of downtown Seattle collapsed in a slow dance of disintegration, one after the other like the rows of giant pins in some sunset bowling alley. The sunlight fell gently over the gigantic skyscrapers as if making love to them. The breeze was cool and soothing with a tinge of warmth by the red magnificient rays.

I glanced sideways and saw Eddie focused on the road. The sunlight had a perfect tan shadow on his face that made him look more entrapping. His hair flew all over his forehead. Could I ever grow old looking at him? His charming aura could make a female fall for him just in one look. He sensed my eyes on him and threw a look to me.