CHAPTER-12

He wrapped my legs around his waist and lift me. I held his neck with one arm and the other securing ' the world's shittiest book'. His lips never leaving mine. He took me inside. And after that,  we were on the bed kissing each other. His tongue moved down my neck-line and then he sucked the sweet spot. I moaned and arched my back in response. He licked me as I were the last candy on this planet.

I finally held his face and asked breathlessly, "Whats the pain, Edward?"

He moved to the other side of the bed and sat. I did the same. He sighed, as if unsure what to speak.

"Your dad told me about ye. Your weaknesses, precisely-" he raked his hair, "-and......and that you cant be my Lunaqueen"

"I am not surprised." I whispered.

He cupped my cheek. "Why?" He frowned.

"Its been like that for years.....probably, that is why?" It sounded like a question.

"You dont like fights?"

"I hate them. Its wrong. All of that-ish wrong. Why fighting when things could be handled, easier? I hate being a.....a-"

"a?"

I inhaled deeply. " werewolf"

He blinked blankly and so he did what he is expert of. He kissed me vehemently.

"Honey, its fine. I am not gonna leave you, ever. With ya, forever."

"Forever is a lie!" I stated. The bitter truth. 'Cuz I know this is not gonna happen. Me and him forever? Just a say-say.

"No!" He growled.

I smiled and took the initiative of terminating this conversation and kissed him. He first tried to push me but eventually got into the thing.

After a while he broke the kiss. We both were breathless. Then I realised I was in his room, or so I guess. It was double the size of normal. Why on earth he needs a bedroom, this big?

"Well.......I was just saying that, you know, we can give us a bit more time-"

"Yea-h" he interrupted. "Those were my words."

"You have a big room!" I said changing the topic.

He smiled. "Well, we both can share." He smirked.

"Share? As in share, on the same-"

"Bed.....Yeah.."

"Oh!" I felt my cheeks warms. He smiled. His smile! "I'll just leave."

"Stay!" He said firmly.

"No....I wanna change. I am all wet."

"Where?" He smirked. Oh my goddess! We are not gonna have a sexual talk now. I bit my lip and got off the bed.

"Bye!" I whispered.

"I'll walk you out" I nodded.

We left the room. Walking through the hallway silently till my room. He left after a good-bye smile.

Goddess! I really felt wet down. Will I ever be having anything sexual with him? Am I ready for this?

'Oh fucking yes' my wolf said. 'I am yearning for that very moment. And little do I know, you too want the same' she smirked.

********PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE, PLEASE*******