|| INTRODUCTION ||

Your life is not the one you like, the one you dreamed, and it's not the one you imagine. All the days you have to deal with the sensation of faking a smile, and every time your friends ask you the same old question: "Are you sure you don't want us to bring him back?"

"He" is your brother and you've always been together so you both thought that you had the same blood and the same mother and father. However when you two started to change when you grew up. He became more jealous towards you, he didn't want anyone to be by your side, only him. And in another hand you wanted him to only look at you and nobody else, then you got a strange feeling... Love. You talked to your parents and they didn't tell you anything, they were normal about your feelings towards your brother because they thought that it was just siblings' love.

About two years now your father died and then a year later your mother died as well, and when your brother and you were at the hospital that day of her departure; your mother told you that your brother wasn't your real brother, his mother wasn't her, and even though his father is yours too, both of you are not a hundred percent siblings.

After your parents passed away, you were alone with your brother, however, he left a few weeks later leaving you alone... all by yourself. The time passed by and you finished high school and college, you are happy that you could make it even though you had some hard times. During that time you met a group of guys that are now your best friends. They do know about your situation because they know your brother, after all this time you miss him, but you don't want to see the person that abandoned you like an object.

You want to forgive him because you love him and you want to be together with him as before, like when you were little kids. But that it's impossible because he can abandon you again. The only thing you need to your wish to come true is a miracle or a shooting star, like that one you two saw time ago when he told you for the first time... "I Love You".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you like this new story I'm working on, I really want you to feel the situation the main character is going through and remember that everything is FICTION. It's only part of my imagination.

I hope you enjoy reading it, and as always have a lovely day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

Yoo Taeyang:

- Your best friend.

- He likes to be with you all the time.

- You trust in him a lot.

- Taeyang is always there when you need him.

- He's the one who gives you the best advice.

- He's very close to your "brother".