13 || Broken from love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

The sun is out and the day is brighter than yesterday, you barely woke up a few minutes ago and since you need to get early to the hospital waking up at this hour was perfect for you to get there on time. You got dressed in a casual outfit, you took a quick breakfast and after that, you grabbed your handbag and went towards the hospital.

You arrived early than expected since you noticed that there wasn't a lot of doctors nor nurses to be found, either way, you greeted the ones that you found at the reception and right after that you got inside your office. You organized all the paperwork you did yesterday and you put aside the bone scans form the patient you are taking care of when suddenly Tyler got inside your office without even knocking.

-Pretty early to be here, don't you think Chimin? – Tyler said as he smirked.

-Well, I'm planning on going early today so I want to do as much as I can during the morning, what about you? – You said as you kept organizing your archives.

-I was just cleaning some surgery tools and organizing blood exams but, I'm really intrigued of what you did yesterday night – Tyler said as he got closer to you and then he started to hold your hands, immediately you stood away and took his hands off from you.

-I was working and after that, I went to sleep – You said with a nervous smile while you remembered Hwiyoung and you staring at the stars.

-Nothing else? – Tyler said as he caressed your neck.

-No, nothing else – You said nervously as you took another step away from him.

-Sure thing Chimin, I'll be going now since I have things to do. Don't miss me – Tyler said with an odd smirk before he went out of your office, as soon as he left you felt uncomfortable and it was really odd how he treated you he's never like that with you.

You are not completely sure if you need to watch out from him since he's your friend, either way, you need to focus on your work to get the rest of the day free just as you want.

*TIME LATER*

The working shift is finally over and you finished everything just as you planned, being completely honest the environment was very uncomfortable since Tyler was constantly watching you and you weren't the only one who noticed that even other co-workers told you about it. Emma is one of your closest friends there at the hospital so she noticed Tyler's intentions right away, she got totally mad when she saw how he was trying to get your attention but once again you calm her down and you tried to find a stupid explanation for every single thing he did.

You are enjoying your day off alone, you want to think about everything that is going around you at this moment. That's the reason why you came to the beach, no one else is there where you are so you can calmly listen to the waves of the ocean.