10 || Faked accident

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

*HOSPITAL*

Right now, you are working in a new patient that you recently met today, and because it's a delicate situation you need to take good care of the lifestyle that she's having. For that, you are checking out her symptoms and weaknesses, and this might help you to start therapy the soonest as possible. As you were working someone knocked on the door, you glance once to see who it was, and you noticed that it was Tyler.

-Hey Tyler, come in – You said as you kept working.

-Hey Chimin, I just came to give you this. It seems that is a letter for you – Tyler said as he gave you the envelope he had on his hands.

-From who? – You asked without caring too much.

-One of the nurses told me that it was coming from FNC entertainment – Tyler said. As soon as you heard that you were surprised but you tried to cover that up with a simple smile.

-Thanks, Tyler.

-My pleasure, Chimin – Tyler said before he got out of your office. As soon as he was gone you disposed yourself to open the envelope, then you took out the letter and read it.

*Letter*

"Hello Chimin, this is FNC entertainment and we want to inform you about Hwiyoung's progress in his health conditions. He returned to the studio today and as soon as he started to dance he fainted again. We'll be very thankful if you could come over to the studio and check him out since he's looking very bad and we're afraid that he can get weaker than before.

Thank you".

*End of the letter*

Without hesitation, you took your things and went out of your office, and with fear, you started to think about Hwiyoung.

-Cancel all my meetings, I have to attend a patient with an emergency – You said to the nurse that was in charge of your schedule.

-Yes, Dr. Kim, don't worry and go – The nurse said kindly.

After everything was done, you went towards the parking lots, you searched for your car and as you soon as you found it you got inside and drove towards FNC entertainment.

*AT THE STUDIO*

You were running towards the entrance and then you heard the members' voices, you ran towards the place where the voices were coming from. You got inside a room that was connected to a recording studio, as soon as everyone saw you there they were confused and shocked. Without even caring about them you just started to look around and you noticed that Hwiyoung wasn't there, with fear and worries you started to feel overwhelmed.