12 || I Love You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

Hwiyoung and you were so close to each other's lips, the tension was going up by every second that passed by and the only thing that came into your mind was denying your feelings for him once again but it was so late for you to keep denying what you truly feel and desire.

-Hwiyoung... don't – You said as a whisper while looking deeply into his eyes.

He just looked at you with honest love, without any hesitation, Hwiyoung took your face in between his hands and crashed his lips against yours. You were pulling him away but as he started to kiss you deeper your senses immediately started to follow Hwiyoung's movements, you placed your arms around his shoulders as he started to embrace your waist. Hwiyoung started to kiss you deeper by each second making both of you lay down on top of the couch, you kept kissing each other without any regrets and with the feeling of missing this sensation.

You started to caress his hair as he kept on kissing you with passion, then when both of you ran out of air you two started at each other happily; you started to chuckle along with him and with sweet smiles filling the moment he started to give you little kisses on your lips making you smile even more.

-I love you Hwiyoung – You said as you hugged him happily.

-I love you more, don't ever doubt about it – Hwiyoung said after he gave you a sweet kiss on your head.

The day passed by quicker than expected, Hwiyoung and you shared some time together after having an intense moment between you two, you watched a movie together, you talked about the letter once again, you talked about your individual jobs, and finally he remind you all the teasing you made with Chani at the studio. In the end, everything went beyond good than expected, and you don't regret a single thing that happened with him, after all, it was time to stop denying what you truly feel and care about.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Today you're going to work with another priority in your mind; you not only have to save lives, now you have to investigate where the letter comes from. It's important that you get that information today so you will ask Tyler about it and who gave it to him, maybe he might be the one that'll help you the most with this issue.

-Hwiyoung's POV-

I'm in my room looking outside through the window while Taeyang stills asleep, today we have to train a lot but since it's too early we have time to eat breakfast calmly. I'm looking at Taeyang and I instantly remember what happened yesterday with Chimin, it's unbelievable that we are together after so many years... kind of together, I haven't made the important step just yet since I'm waiting to make our feelings for each other stronger.