22 || How to love...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

*A MONTH LATER*

After all the drama and intense moments at work, everything seems to be going better than expected; SF9 went on tour and visited a lot of places which means that they contacted you almost every night they could. In the meanwhile, you got promoted at the hospital and everything was back to normal after Tyler went to jail, also Emma and you started to hang out more and to be more time together since all the guys were gone for a while. However, you haven't been in contact with Hwiyoung as much as you thought you'll be and it seems that you got closer with Taeyang even though you kissed him. To be quite honest you feel sad every time you think about Hwiyoung... your brother, since after all his mother confirmed him that Tyler is his brother and they are biological brothers, not like you.

The door from your house started to knock which make you focus in reality and get out from your thoughtful mind, so you got up from the couch and you went to see who it was.

-Hwiyoung? – You said surprised as soon as you opened the door, and saw Hwiyoung standing right there.

-Hey... do you think we can talk? – Hwiyoung said as he looked at you nervously.

-Sure – You said while letting him in. Then both of you got towards the living room and you sat down together. –So... what do you want to talk about? – You asked curiously.

-I wanted to talk about us, can I?– Hwiyoung said as he looked at you.

-Okay, go ahead – You said a bit shy.

-Chim... I know we haven't been in contact that much and that we've grown apart from each other, that's why I want to recover all those things we couldn't have before – Hwiyoung said as he released a settle smile.

-Really? But you don't have to, I mean... we aren't siblings at all – You said confused.

-But I still feel that you are my little sister, and I still want to recover those days that I wasn't with you by your side – Hwiyoung said kindly.

-How to recover all those years? – You asked concerned.

-Don't worry about it, I have a plan – Hwiyoung said as he got up from the couch. –Get up, we have places to visit.

-Which places? – You asked while getting up.

-You'll see, just trust me – Hwiyoung said as he took your hand. Right after that, you took the house's key and then you left in his car, you don't know where are you going but you will trust on Hwiyoung.

After some time you finally arrived at where Hwiyoung wanted, immediately he went out of the car and he got towards you to open the door for you which really made you chuckle a little since Hwiyoung is not the one that does that so often.