7 || The time you need

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

-Hwiyoung's POV-

Since Chimin left, I started to think about the things she told me and how she really cared about her patients, and as she said; I need to take care of me at least for Fantasy. So, even if I don't like the idea of staying here doing nothing, I'll try to do my best to recover the fastest as possible.

Currently, is night time and I was about to sleep when suddenly Inseong got inside and got towards me with a kind smile.

-Going to sleep so early? – Inseong asked as he sat next to me.

-Well, I have to rest. I really don't want Chimin to worry about me too much – I said as I reloaded my head against the pillow.

-Listen Hwiyoung, I know you try your best to demonstrate your talents and strengths but you have to know that all the members want the best for you – Inseong said as he looked at me worriedly.

-Inseong-hyung you don't have to worry, okay? I'll rest. I don't want to leave the group tomorrow that we have a tight schedule, but I know you'll cover my spot pretty well – I said with a smile.

-The manager already knows, actually, he called to notify us. I'm glad that you're taking sometime Hwiyoung – Inseong said as he patted my arm.

-Thanks, I guess, hopefully, you can survive a day without me – I said playfully.

-*Laugh* we'll try – Inseong said as he started to walk towards the door, then he stopped and turned around with a concerned gaze.

-By the way, Taeyang and you are having problems? – Inseong asked.

-No, why?

-Because you're used to sleeping along with him. You never sleep without saying goodnight to him, that's why – Inseong said before going out of the room.

When he closed the door I got under the bed sheets and as I was getting comfy, I thought about what Inseong said just a moment ago. He's right, I never sleep without saying goodnight to Taeyang, and I never sleep without hearing him singing a lullaby before we closed our eyes completely.

I can't deny that tonight I feel weird to sleep like this, to be in complete silence without Taeyang singing... but for obvious reasons, I want to take my time to think on my own and figure out what is happening between him and my half-sister.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Everyone was having a great breakfast downstairs while I was laying down on my bed, isn't that unfair? Inseong treats me like his little kid, Zuho and Rowoon like if they were my nurses. I try to tell them that is nothing to worry about and that I'm going to be fine but they just don't listen to me.