20 || Incorrect Target

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

You arrived to Tyler's house you are exactly in front of his door; your heart is beating fast, you're moving your hands nervously and you can't breathe properly. You are beyond nervous since you don't know what's going to happen nor how he's going to react to you been there, you are hoping to end everything before someone else gets harmed by this situation. You knocked the door without thinking too much about it since the only one in your mind was Hwiyoung and the way he cried for you just some moments ago.

-Chimin...? What are you doing here? – Tyler asked confused and a bit nervous.

-I'm here to talk with you, I think we need to – You said while looking at him concerned.

Without even noticing Tyler grabbed your arm and he pulled you inside his house, he was looking nervous and really scared so you didn't made any action that could affect him. You two got straight down to the basement, he sat you down on a chair and then he instantly started to tie up your wrists against the arms from the chair and then he did the same but with your feet.

-You're feeling better? – You asked as you looked at him.

-I just don't want you to go after I tell you the whole story – Tyler said nervously.

-I won't go, even if could – You said as you tried to keep your calm. –So why don't you start talking?

-How can I start? I mean... you are everything to me since we started to be friends at the hospital, you are so pure and honest that I promised myself to protect you at any cost – Tyler said happily as he sat on another chair in front of you. –But then I discovered that you were having problems with people you had in your past... I felt that you needed someone to rescue you so I tried to found out more about your past.

-That's something personal Tyler and you know that since I already told you – You said concerned.

-I know, I know, Chimin but, I needed to help you as much as I promised so I tried to get inside your office to found out more about you but the guard saw me, and so I ran away – Tyler said while looking down to the floor. –Chimin, I know it all, I know who you love and the one that is tearing us apart. That's why I started to threaten him through notes and I tried to pull you away with FNC's letters.

-So you where the one behind those letters, why Tyler? – You asked confused.

-Because I know that the one you love is there! And that he's an idol! – Tyler said upset. –I need to keep you far away from Yoo Tae Yang!

-Tae...? – You murmured in shock.

-At first I thought that you loved your brother Kim Young Kyun but that's just crazy because you are the same blood. Then I thought about Yoo Tae Yang and I thought everything made sense! – Tyler said madly.

-Tyler, what are you planning to do? – You asked worriedly.

-Now that I got you here I'm going to set him a trap and I'm going to tell everyone that I kidnapped you. If he really loves you he'll come here and finally... he'll disappear from earth – Tyler said before he laughed.

-Think about it Tyler, you can't do this... he's not responsible of anything – You said concerned.

-I'm sorry dear Chimin, but is the only way to be together – Tyler said as he smirked at you.

-Hwiyoung's POV-

-So, you will go after her? – Taeyang asked as we sat down on the grass from the front yard.

-Yes... do you think that's bad? – I asked concerned while looking to the sky.

-I don't think that it's wrong... but I mean you can't go alone – Taeyang said as he looked at me worried. –Let me help, I'll go with you.

-Hyung, I really don't want you to get hurt is better if I do it on my own – I said as I looked at him.

-*Chuckle* I'm going to be alright Hwiyoung, you shouldn't worry – Taeyang said as he patted my back. –And I need to be there when you apologize to her for what you said.

-Yah! I was really confused and surprised, and I didn't know what was going on. Taeyang-hyung you were bad to her too – I complained.

-Yes, I know... I'll apologize too, but I need you to do it in front of my eyes. And please you need to ask her out – Taeyang said as he smiled at me.

-But hyung... you love her – I said as I looked at him concerned.

-*Sigh* I know... but I need to learn somehow. I need to forget about my feelings in some way – Taeyang said as he looked at the sky with a settle smile.

-But I don't want to teach you how to forget what you feel – I said really worried. –I noticed that you are happier with her and that she's happy with you as well. You love her more than I do.

-Regret what you said Hwiyoung – Taeyang said upset.

-Why? I'm telling you the truth – I said sadly.

-No! Hwiyoung, can't you see all the things you made for her? The effort you put into your relationship with Chimin? I mean you might be like siblings but I have to remind you that she isn't your biological sister – Taeyang said as he grabbed my shoulders while looking directly into my eyes. –You deserve her... maybe you don't know how to love her but you will learn – Taeyang said as he stopped grabbing me, and then he just took a deep breath.

-You do know how to love hyung? – I asked as I looked at the sky again.

-Mm... I could say that I do, why? – Taeyang said as he looked at the sky as well.

-Because I want you to teach me – I said with a settle smile.

-I will; don't worry – Taeyang said as he looked at me with a kind smile, then he reloaded his head on top of my shoulder. We looked together at the sky which is really colourful today when suddenly someone called out our names.

-Hwiyoung, Taeyang! – Youngbin shouted from behind.

-Come here lovebirds! We have to make a Vlive – Inseong shouted as he waved his hand at us.

-Going! – Taeyang shouted. –Let's go, we'll rescue her after the Vlive is over, okay? – Taeyang said as he helped me to get up from the grass.

-Got it, I hope she's fine – I said worried as I looked at Taeyang.

-She will; don't worry.