18 || Giving up; be happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

*TIME LATER*

-Chimin, we were supposed to be enjoying the day – Inseong complained as everyone got inside the practice room.

-Let's enjoy the day here, remember that you promise me to show me your choreography – You said as you smiled playfully.

-Ah! Okay – Inseong complained while the rest of the members started to stretch.

After having a wonderful day eating together and enjoying the fresh air, you wanted to go to the company since Inseong and Rowoon promised you to show you off the dance once it was done. You took advantage of today's free day for all of you so you wanted to see them practice at least one time.

-Remember me to never promise anything again – Rowoon said to Inseong as everyone got to their places.

-I will – Inseong said before Youngbin played the music.

 As soon as the music was on they started to follow the beat, you were looking at them totally amazed and fascinated by the phenomenal talents they have, and of course Hwiyoung was the one that capture your attention more. But overall everyone did an amazing job while dancing, rapping and singing their parts. Once they were over they got straight down to the floor while you were clapping happily, everyone looked at you with a tired smile and then you stood up to help them out to stand up from the floor too.

-You did great! – You said happily as you helped Chani to stand up.

-Thank you! Now it's your turn – Chani said as he smirked while the rest of the members nodded.

-What? I'm a doctor, remember? I don't dance nor sing – You said confused.

-Don't you remember when you used to dance all the time in the house? – Hwiyoung asked.

-But that was time ago! I don't know how to do it now – You said a bit nervous.

-*Laugh* don't worry, we'll teach you – Zuho said as he patted your head.

-In another occasion, right? – You asked confused.

-Why not now? It could be fun – Dawon said excited.

-No way! – You complained.

-Oh come on! Remember the old times – Hwiyoung said as he back hugged you.

-No – You said while crossing your arms.

-Get her here – Youngbin said with a playful smirk.

Immediately, Hwiyoung started to push you towards the center of the practice room while Jaeyoon and Inseong were preparing the song they wanted you to learn. After sometime of deciding they finally chose one of their songs, "MAMMA MIA", you were totally destroyed by the song they picked since that choreography is so hard since you already saw the music video.