1 || Passing time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

You never wonder why you felt so lonely, why you felt that something was missing in your life, and why life did gave you the sadness that you have stored in your heart. You are actually happy around people, and you haven't cried in front of anyone yet, but you feel miserable inside and every time you get a chance to be alone you tear up like if there was no going back.

Currently, you are with one of your best friends, Inseong. He's the kind of guy that stays with you no matter what, you feel like he's your brother, even though he's not. You are in the park having some fun together while the rest of your friends are going for the food they left at your place.

-The weather is so nice today – Inseong said as he looked up at the sky.

-It is... I wonder if my parents are watching me right now – You agreed as you looked up as well.

-I bet they are, and I know they are very proud of you – Inseong said kindly.

-I feel lonely - You sighed.

-But I'm here – Inseong said as he looked at you.

-Yes, but you don't live with me, you live with the rest of our friends – You said as you looked at him with a tiny smile.

-But we do sleep parties at your house - He spoke.

-*Laugh* well I guess that's better than nothing – You said kindly, suddenly the rest of the guys arrived with the food.

-Finally! We arrived! – Dawon said as he put the stuff on the outside table.

-Chiminie, how much food you made? It's so heavy – Chani said as he laid down on the grass after he put the stuff away.

-It's not that heavy, is it? – You asked sarcastically.

-It does! – Everyone said tired, then Inseong and you started to laugh.

Every one-putted the food organized on the table and then all of you started to eat your delicious food.

-This is so good, Chimin! – Rowoon said while eating.

-Rowoon that's disgusting! I can see the food you have inside your mouth – Youngbin said disgustedly.

-He does that all the time Youngbin – Jaeyoon said as he looked at Youngbin.

-Yeah, he does – Youngbin said as he started to laugh, then we all did.

-Great day to do a picnic, don't you think? – You said with a smile.

-Yeah, the weather it's pretty nice today – Zuho said as he looked around.

-Taeyang-Hyung did you told Chimin already? – Chani asked.