4 || The stars I see

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

-Chani, what, what are you here? – You asked nervously as you got away from Hwiyoung.

-I wanted to see how Hwiyoung was – Chani said as he looked at both of you.

-Thanks for caring, Chani. Hmm, Chim, can you leave us alone? – Hwiyoung said as he looked at you with a guilty gaze.

-Sure – You said before going out of the room.

"That was close" – You thought as you started to go downstairs.

You walked towards the living room were the rest of the members were waiting for news of Hwiyoung, so you went right ahead and told them that he was fine and that he only needed to rest and take care of his nutrition. Gladly nothing bad happened, however, you can't believe that you were that close with him again.

These emotions are not going away anytime soon.

You said goodbye to the members, you really thought it was time for you to go. You might come some other day, but you can't guarantee that. Before you went out of the house Taeyang went right to you.

-Chimin, you want me to go with you back to your house? – Taeyang asked kindly.

-You don't want to see Hwiyoung? – You asked confused.

-I can see him later, and I know he was on good hands – Taeyang said with a sweet smile.

-Alright. Let's go – You said smiling. As soon as you said that Taeyang closed the door and with a kind smile both of you started to walk back to your house.

It was almost night so the stars started to come out, it was wonderful how just simple dust of light can capture your attention. Taeyang was looking at you fascinated by how you looked at the stars, you were just admiring their gorgeous brightness.

-I see that you love the stars – Taeyang said with a smile as he walked by your side.

-You know that since a long time Taeyang – You said as you looked at him with a smile.

-Yes, but I've never seen how you admire them.

-Well, Hwiyoung told me stories about them every time we went out of the home to see them while laying down on the grass of our garden. It's a good memory that I keep – You smiled happily.

-Fantastic memory. Hwiyoung has been like that since then? – Taeyang asked.

-Yes. Actually, he stills the same kiddo, nothing changed – You said as you looked down to the floor.

-But...? – Taeyang said as he looked at you concerned.

-I can't decide if I should forgive him. I mean it wasn't his fault at all – You said as you tried to smile again.

-Why don't you give yourself a little bit more time? Maybe you will think clearer like that – Taeyang questioned as he tried to cheer you up.

-I guess you're right – You said as you looked at him.

You two kept walking towards your house and during the way you had a good time talking and laughing about silly things, it was wonderful that you had friends like him. After some minutes you arrived home and Taeyang left you safe and sound.

As soon as he left you went right over to your bed and immediately you received a text message from Hwiyoung.

How did he get my number?

-Hello sister – Hwiyoung.

-Hi, why are you awake? You should be sleeping – You replied.

-Because the rest of the members got inside and now they're playing some music and I can't sleep. Either way, I didn't want to sleep - He texted.

[Moon Emoji]

-But you have to Hwiyoung. You have to recover your energy for your Fantasies – You replied.

[Heart Emoji]

-I know, and I will. But I wanted to text you – Hwiyoung answered.

[Two hearts' emoji]

-Why? - You asked.

-For what happened a while ago. Sorry if I upset you - He wrote.

-Upset me? No! I mean, I was surprised but you didn't upset me at all – You replied a bit nervous.

-Good. By the way, Taeyang-hyung went and left you to your house, right? – Hwiyoung asked.

-Yes, why? - You wrote back.

-Nothing. I just wanted to know who is going to be my next sister's boyfriend – Hwiyoung replied.

-Hwiyoung...! You know what I feel - You answered.

[Shy face emoji]

-I know, that's why I'm saying that - Hwiyoung texted.

-Are you jealous? – You asked insecurely.

-Just a little, not too much. I know that Taeyang-hyung is a good guy and I trust him in all the ways - Hwiyoung answered.

-Are you giving up? – You asked.

-No, but I'm looking at the possibilities - He admitted.

-I see, well it's good to know - You replied.

-Chim, will you come tomorrow? – Hwiyoung asked.

-I might if I don't have too much work at the hospital - You wrote.

-Okay. And thanks for coming today, it was really special for me – Hwiyoung said.

-No problem, I guess. Sweet dreams, and rest well - You wrote.

[Heart emoji]

-Goodnight, Chimin - Hwiyoung replied.

[Herat emoji]

It was quite hilarious how the minutes and the hours can make a difference in your life. A while ago you were feeling insecure and worried, and now you're feeling happier and complete. However you still thinking about what Hwiyoung told you about the reason why he left you, and how he lived for a while. 

"So both of us were having a bad time then" – You thought as you reloaded your head on your pillows.

You were a little worried because you don't know if Chani saw you that close with Hwiyoung. You don't care that much but at the same time you do because you think is way too soon to feel the same about your brother. And because Chani is one of your best friends, you could say that he's like your brother. For now you just want to relax and be prepared for tomorrow when you go to work and maybe go to visit SF9 when you have time, after all they have a tight schedule as well.

Finally you saw your brother again and his birthday was something you will never forget, it was the time you reunite after three long years. You're glad that you went to visit him, and you actually don't regret anything.