3 || Falling down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hwiyoung's POV-

I'm with the rest of the members waiting for Chimin to come. To be honest I've never been so nervous and excited for something... I can't believe that I'm going to see her after such a long time.

-Relax everything is going to be alright – Inseong said as he cluttered my hair.

-Yeah, you will see that everything is going to go well – Rowoon said as he picked up some birthday decorations from the floor.

-I hope so... god! I'm so nervous! – I said frustrated as I putted my hand against my head.

-Calm down, fighting – Zuho said as he approach me with open arms. Then he started to hug me kindly.

-Chiminie is here! – Chani yelled as he saw his phone.

-What?! – Everyone said surprised.

-To our places! – Jaeyoon said as he started to go upstairs with Inseong and Dawon.

-Good luck! – Dawon screamed supportively.

-Wish you the best Hwiyoung! – Jaeyoon said as he got to the balcony of the second floor.

-Fighting! We know that everything will be fine – Youngbin said with a smile as he got upstairs.

-Thank you... I will need it – I said a bit nervous as all the members started to go upstairs. Suddenly Taeyang went down stairs again, and he got towards me.

-Trust in you, trust in her. You can do it – Taeyang said with a worried gaze as he gave me a tight hug.

-Got it. Thank you hyung – I said as I hugged him as well. After that the doorbell rang, Taeyang got apart from me and went upstairs with the rest of the members. Finally all the guys shouted a last "fighting" before I opened the door.

I took a deep breath before I held the handle from the door, then I finally pulled it down to open it.

-Chimin...? – I said surprised as I opened the door.

-I came. Now let's talk – Chimin said coldly as she got inside the house.

I followed her right to the living room, and while walking I looked up at the second's floor balcony, and there's where I saw all the members looking through the glass pane of the fence.

-What are you doing?! Go and talk to her! – Chani said desperate with a low tone of voice.

-She's so serious. How can I? – I said with a low tone of voice a well.

-She's your sister... kind of. So you know her – Inseong whispered.

-Remember, she hasn't changed at all, now go! – Taeyang whispered to me as he pointed at Chimin. I got towards her, I took a deep breath and then looked at her.