21 || Don't tell him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

You've been trying for hours and hours to convince Tyler to give up and to give himself to the authorities, however, he still believes that you two can be together and that Taeyang is the one you love but what he doesn't know is that Hwiyoung isn't your actual biological brother. You still inside the basement just tied up on the chair, you can hear Tyler talking to someone which is odd since no one else is at his house.

-Tyler, is enough, you're not going to get what you want – You said as soon as you saw him coming inside the room.

-No, but you are going to help me to get what I want – Tyler said as he got towards you, he grabbed your phone from your jean's pocket and he started to call someone. He putted the speaker mode on and then your fears came to life...

-Chimin? – Taeyang said as soon as he picked up the call.

-Let's see how much he loves you – Tyler said as he smirked at you. –She's with me, she's fine – Tyler said while looking at you.

-Why do you have her phone? – Taeyang asked seriously.

-Come to find out – Tyler said.

-No, Taeyang don't come... I'm fine – You said nervously before Tyler placed his hand on your mouth.

-Chimin? Leave her alone! – Taeyang said madly.

-If you love her come and get her – Tyler said before he ended the call. Then he got apart from you and he immediately started to laugh.

-What do you want? To kill him? I already heard what you wanted me to say, I already talked with you about your feelings for me... you have me here, why do you want him to come? – You asked worried.

-Because you love him! Even if you are here with me I know your heart belongs to him! – Tyler yelled madly.

-Why do you think I love him? – You asked confused.

-I'm not blind Chimin, I can see how you two are together almost all the time. I can see how he treats you and how happy you are with him – Tyler said as he looked at you seriously. In that moment you saw Hwiyoung in him, you though that Hwiyoung would say the exact same words that Tyler just said.

"Maybe that's how he feels" – You thought while remembering when he went to sleep early and he couldn't take you back home.

*TIME LATER*

You shouted for help a while ago but since everything was so silent you gave up immediately, in the meanwhile Tyler has been upside down through all the house just waiting for Taeyang to come. You were hoping that he wouldn't come here because after all, that's the way that Tyler will set him a trap.