5 || More than one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

It was a brand new day and you're at your work already since you had a lot of things to do at the hospital. You were taking care of the patient's illnesses descriptions, which was a part of your job that you liked the most because you can learn more about the different cases that your patients are presenting. While you were doing that you remembered that FNC entertainment contacted you this early morning, they heard about Hwiyoung's fainting and they told you more information about his health. Because of that, you opened an individual medic history for him, it was something nobody told you to do but you wanted to do it because you got really worried yesterday.

As you started to research about Hwiyoung's weaknesses and symptoms on your computer one of your closest friends of work knocked on the door that was opened.

-Knock, knock. Can I come inside? – Tyler said with a smile.

-Sure, get inside – You said as you looked at him with a smile and then kept working on your research.

-I see that you're a little too busy – Tyler said as he sat down in front of you.

-Just a little, but it's not that much – You said as you were writing on your notebook.

-A new case? – Tyler asked as he stared at your notes.

-Yeah, we could say it like that. By the way, you don't have to be at the operating theatre?

-No, I'm already done with cleaning all the stuff for a new surgery. - Tyler said. -Chimin, I never saw you that concentrated - He added surprised.

-*Laugh* are you kidding? I'm always concentrated when it's about work – You said as you looked at Tyler. Then he took your notebook away and started to read it.

-Kim Young Kyun...? I recognize that name – Tyler said thoughtfully.

-You do? Well, instead of thinking if you know my patient or not, can you tell me something about his health? – You said trying to avoid Tyler's comment.

-Okay, well by his symptoms I can tell that he's physically exhausted and that he needs to get more sleep for sure – Tyler said as he pointed at the times that Hwiyoung fainted.

-I see; I was thinking the same. I might go and visit him again then - You said thoughtful and concerned.

-Cool. Hey Chimin, are you sure you don't want to talk about that Young Kyun? – Tyler asked as he got up from the seat and got towards the door.

-No thanks – You replied with a smile.

-Okay then, see you around, Chimin – Tyler said with a smirk.

-See you – You said before he went away. As soon as he got out you got towards the door and closed it, then you took your phone that was on top of your desk and started to call Inseong.

-Hwiyoung's POV-

I was practicing the choreography with Rowoon because I wanted to do it better than before and I was trying to give more of me into each performance for all Fantasies. As we were practicing Inseong came inside the room, he turned off the music and gathered everyone with help of Youngbin-hyung.

-What's the matter? – Dawon asked confused.

-Chimin is coming to our house in like an hour so we have to hurry up – Youngbin said.

-Why is she coming? – Chani asked curiously.

-Is she alright? – Taeyang asked, kind of worried.

-She's fine, don't worry about that. But she's coming to see Hwiyoung – Inseong said.

-Really? – I asked surprised.

-Yeah, why him and not me? – Dawon asked playfully, then Jaeyoon gave him a slap on his head making everyone laugh.

-She called me and said that she wanted to see how you were doing. Because son let me tell you that you needed to rest and you're not doing that – Inseong said as he looked at me with a serious gaze.

-I can't stay all day in bed, I have things to do with the group – I said a bit annoyed.

-Well, tell that to your sister – Jaeyoon said as he patted my back. After that, all of us grabbed our stuff and went back home.

*AT HOME*

As soon as we arrived I went to my room and stayed there laying down on my bed. Suddenly, Chani got inside with a friendly smile.

-How are you feeling? – Chani asked as he sat next to me.

-I mean, I'm tired but I want to give more of me – I said as I looked at the ceiling.

-I know you want to, but you're doing great. Believe me. By the way, do you know that Taeyang-hyung left Chiminie at her house yesterday? – Chani asked as he looked at me.

-Yes, why are you bringing this up Chani? – I questioned.

-You're going to be mad at me but I guess you suspected that... I like your sister, and I'm kind of jealous that she sees me just as a brother – Chani said as he tried to cover up his pain with a smile.

-I never suspected that... are you really in love with her? – I asked surprised as I looked at him concerned.

-I just like how she is, and how caring she is with us. Chimin is always there for me and the rest of the members every time we need her, no matter if she's busy or not. Do you think that's bad? – Chani asked as he looked at me sadly.

-No, honestly that's something that I admire of her. She's really humble and sweet with everyone. Even with me after all the things I made her go through - I smiled.

-Are you mad at me? – Chani asked worriedly.

-Why should I? – I asked as I looked at him.

-Because you like her too and she's your beloved sister - Chani said a bit embarrassed.

-Chani, I'm not mad at you, I mean Taeyang-hyung also likes her and I'm still the same – I said as I patted his back.

-I'm glad... well, let me see if she already arrived – Chani said with a smile before he went out of my room.

I was very surprised that Chani liked my sister, after all, I can't be mad at him because I know that he'll be a good boyfriend and I know that he will never hurt her feelings. While thinking about Chani's words the door got opened it was Taeyang and behind him was Chimin.

Why are they together?

-Thanks, Taeyang – Chimin said as she looked at Taeyang with a smile.

-No problem – Taeyang said as he winked an eye to me and then he closed the door and left.

-Well then, here we are again – Chimin said as she got towards me with a smile.

-But we're not going to repeat what happened yesterday, right? – I asked.

-No, definitely not – Chimin grinned.