6 || Treat me right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

You started to check out how Hwiyoung was and how he was evolving after what you told him, and as you expected he wasn't resting at all. You looked at him a bit annoyed and mad, you told him to rest and he didn't listen to you, and that's something you dislike. Even if you're his sister or not he needs to listen to what a doctor says to him.

-Why are you looking at me like that? – Hwiyoung asked as he smirked.

-You know why. You haven't slept nor rested from your schedule activities as I told you – You said disappointed at him.

-As I told the members; I can't stay in bed all day, I have activities to do with the group – Hwiyoung said as he sat down on the bed.

-At least try to sleep more, I mean I want you to get healthy again, the members and your fans want that as well. At least try for them – You said as you looked at him worriedly.

-I'll try then... but I don't feel ill at all – Hwiyoung said as he looked at you a bit annoyed.

-Come here – You said as you got towards him.

You started to feel Hwiyoung's forehead with your hand, he was burning. Then you reloaded him on the bed again and with an annoyed face, he looked at you.

-You're burning to death, and you're telling me that you're feeling fine? – You asked annoyedly as you sat next to Hwiyoung.

-Is not a big deal, Chim. Stop treating me like a baby – Hwiyoung complained.

-As a baby? Excuse me but I'm treating you as a patient, and as a doctor, I have to make my job – You said madly.

-Chimin,  just go with Taeyang-hyung and the rest of the members, tell them that I' m fine and you will be free from me – Hwiyoung said madly as he reloaded his hand against his head.

-What's the matter with you? Why are you so mad today? – You asked confused.

-Why? You really ask why, Chimin? – Hwiyoung questioned as he kept reloading his hand against his head, then he released a painful expression on his face.

-Hwiyoung? – You said worriedly as you got towards him. Hwiyoung just let out a sigh and then he reloaded his head against the pillow.

-I'm fine... so fine – Hwiyoung said madly.

-Just rest, okay? – You said as you looked at him worriedly, then you left the room just holding yourself from shouting of desperation and stress.

As soon as you went downstairs, the members stared at you and without saying a word you went outside the house, and before going out of the house you saw how Inseong and Dawon got upstairs into Hwiyoung's room.