Author's note~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this story! I hope you really enjoyed it and that you had a great time with all the chapters. As always I will remind you that most of the things in this story are fiction and that just the group and the members' names are the only true facts.

Now I want to tell you the ones that inspired me to do this fan-fiction; SF9 is an amazing group they need more support and love, they are so talented and in every performance, they do their best and they give everything to their fandom "Fantasy". I'm so proud to say that I'm with them since a whole year and they truly changed my way of thinking and my way of working hard, so this story wanted to show how they inspire me to do better things and to keep on going even when times are not good at all.

Hopefully, you can support them and show them all your love. Once again I'm so happy for all the support this fan-fiction has received lately and I'm so grateful for all the time you dedicated to reading every single word in this storyline. Thank you so much for reading and keep supporting and loving SF9.

|An online drama book by Jian Lucas|

|Credits to all the creators of the pictures and gifs|

Cover by the author.

|Inspired by Hwiyoung from SF9|