17 || Meeting you again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chimin's POV-

You are in a tedious situation where life is in between your hands, right now you are taking care of an emergency and you need to make this surgery the best as you can since this person's life is in danger, and your duty is to make her come alive.

-Her vital signs are descending – Emma said.

-Give me the scalpel – You said trying to avoid any kind of nervousness. Emma handed you over the scalpel and you opened where the crystal that the patient had inside was, you took it out immediately and you placed it on the tray beside you.

-Give me the needle – You ordered. Once you got the needle in your hands you started to sew up the deep cut and carefully you cleaned up the blood off the girl's abdomen.

-Vital signs stable – Emma said.

The surgery was a success and the patient was out of danger. Right after your duty was over you ordered one of the nurses to take her to her room and let her rest, you gave her specific instructions to take care of the patient, and then you finally got out of the operating theatre with Emma following you from behind. Then you two got inside the tool's room where you needed to place the utensils and uniforms you used for the surgery.

-*Sigh* that was nerve-racking – Emma said as she took off the mask of her face.

-I know... but at least everything went out well – You said as you took off the uniform.

-Everything was because of you, Chimin if you could see yourself you'll be amazed as I am – Emma said amazed.

-I did what I needed to do and I know how complicated this can be, but you did a great job too – You said as you patted her back.

-Well, and now what are you going to do? – Emma asked as you two got out to the main hallway.

-I'm going back home, I've been here since 6:00 am and my shift is already over – You said as you looked at your watch.

-That's so early and now it's so late in the evening! Why? – Emma asked surprised.

-I needed to get things done and the boss called me again.

-Why did he call you again? – Emma asked.

-He wanted to know if I was okay after yesterday's talk since I went out of his office pretty mad.

-Oh, Chim, at least this time wasn't something bad – Emma said as she smiled at you.

-I agree – You said smiling when suddenly Tyler came towards you out of nowhere and he started to hold your hand and to be near you kind of oddly.

-Great job at the surgery, Chimin – Tyler said while smiling.

-Thanks, Tyler – You said with a nervous smile while stepping away from him.