Black Eyes {4}

A.N: Okay, just letting people know that the floor number was meant to be 499 not 494

Chapter Four

Year: 200100

I bring life.

I heard thw words in my head befor my eyes shot open and I was gasping for breath. I looked around, I was still on floor 494 with Richard. RICHARD!

I hastily jumped up from the spot on the ground that I had been lying on and looked around. I couldn't see Richard anywhere. I climbed the metal barricade we had built to protect us from the daleks and saw him crouching near a pile of dalek dust.

"Richard are you all right?" I asked, walking over to him. He turned to face me, his eyes were black. His pupils, his irises, even the whites of his eyes were black. That is what jack had meant when he said that my eyes were black.

"I am still alive, the bad wolf brought me back. I must do what needs to be done" He said, in a voice that was his, but not his at the same time. His eyes turned back to their normal colour and he stared up at me.

"Do you know what it was talking about?" I asked calmly. He expression turned to one of shock.

"How can you be okaywith this? How can you be so calm? It's like you have already accepted that you are some kind of monster!" He screamed. I took a step back. Richard had never yelled at me like that before, not ever.

"I have accepted it. The thing showed me pictures, of me, you, Jack and some one else. We were working together and me and you, we were making sure everything went the way it was meant to go" I started, sure that he had seen the same things "I have always wanted an interesting life Richard, you know that. I wanted to travel, I wanted to be important to something more than just one person, and now I am" I hope Richard will understand me. Every since I was a little girl, I had always wanted to travel the world, or outer space, or even through time. I have already done to of those things, all in the space of a few hours. And now I am important to more than one person, I am important to how people's timelines go.

"Well I haven't accepted it and I probably never will" He said and walked away. I was about to follow him when I heard a whooshing sound. I recognised it as the T.A.R.D.I.S. The Doctor was leaving us, with Rose and he was going to regenerate.

"Richard come this way" I called out. I saw him stop and turn back towards me. He sighed and walked in the direction I was pointing in. We walked for a few minutes before we came to the elevator. We got in and rode it to floor 500.

When the door opened, I immediately spotted Captain Jack Harkness standing and staring at the place where the T.A.R.D.I.S was meant to be. He heard the doors open and turned to face us, his mouth making an 'O' shape.

"But... What?... I saw you die, both of you" He said, confused. Well who wouldin't be confused when you randomly come back from the dead and then see two other people who were meant to be dead.

"Well obviously not" Richard said angrily, I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. He was staring straight ahead, not wanting to look at me. I frowned.

"I died..." Jack muttered. HHe started talking quietly to himself and pressing buttons on the thing around his wrist. It's his vortex munipulator, how did I even know that? I shook my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer, somehow.

"I'm going back to the year 2000, the Doctor might be there" He answered. I rushed towards him, pulling Richard along with me.

"You are taking us with you" I said "I am not staying here, I'd rather be back in my own time at least" Richard nodded and Jack sighed.

"Fine, hold on to my wrist" He said. I grabbed his wrist and looked at Richard, who frowned before reluctantly grabbing onto Jack's wrist. Jack pressed a few buttons and I felt the wind go out of my lungs as I was lifted off my feet.

                                                                                      * * *

I landed on the ground on my hands and knees. That was probably the most uncomfortable and painful thing I had ever done. I stood up and cracked my neck. Richard and Jack were already standing. Richard walked over to me and I heard Jack curse under his breath.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look around Charlie, it's pretty obvious what's wrong" He answered in an impatient vioce. I looked around me, something was deffinately wrong. Around them were old wooden houses with no glass in the windows. The ground was riddled with hay a horse poo.

"Oh" I said, it was the only thing I could say, even if it was just a noise. "What year is this?"

"No idea" Jack muttered, playing around with his vortex munipulator.

"Well can you take us back to 2000?" Richard asked, he had his arm around my waist, looks like he forgot about being angry with me.

"No, I can't, it's broken, I can't do anything" Jack answered, finally looking up at us.

"WHAT!"