Black Eyes {17}

Chapter Seventeen

Year: 2149

"Charlie! What the hell did you do!" Jack roars at me.

"I didn't mean to! I swear!" I yell.

"What did you do!" Jack booms.

"I used my telepathy on him" I explain, looking down at my feet. "I'm sorry"

"What the hell does that even mean?! What did it do to him?!" Jack asks in distress.

Charlie it's okay, I know you didn't mean to.

Ianto! How are you doing that? Oh God, how is Ianto talking to me, what the hell did I do.

"I can talk to her" Ianto says.

"What?" Jack asks.

"I can talk to Charlie, and probably Richard too" Ianto explains.

"Oh God" Richard groans.

"But your eyes don't go black like their's do" Jack protests.

"That's probably because he doesn't have a creature inside his head" I say.

"Oh God, I can't believe this" Jack moans.

"I didn't mean to do it I swear" I tellhim.

"But you still did! I should fire you for this!" Jack yells.

"Don't! You need me!" I scream.

"Oh! What for, your useless!" I lift my hand and Jack goes flying.

"I saved Ianto's life! I made him immortal! I can control whatever goes on in your life, I can make sure that you stay away from anything dangerous!-" I know by now that it isn't me saying these things and that the creature had taken control. This hasn't happened in a long time. "And if I so wish, I can kill you!" I lift Jack up and press him agaist the wall, choking him.

Charlie! Stop! Please. It's Ianto. I push myself forward in my mind, try to gain control again, I need to be in control. My eyes go back to normal and I let Jack drop, watching as he tries to control his breathing.

"You haven't done that in a very long time" Jack says.

"You pissed me off" I snarl, walking out of the archives.

I'm worried now, I might be losing control again, I don't want that. I don't want to hurt them.

I hear footsteps behind me and somehow I know it's Jack. "What do you want?"

"I want you to do it to me too" He says. Err.... What?

"Do what?" I ask.

"Use your telepathy. Or whatever you did to Ianto" He says, much to my surprise, I was not expecting that.

"No" I say and turn away.

"Please" Jack begs. "I'm sorry for what I said, I really am"

Richard.

Yeah?

Jack wants me to do to him what I did to Ianto.

What? Why?

I don't know. Should I?

If it's what he wants.

"Are you sure Jack?" I ask.

"Completely" Comes the reply.

"No flirting or anything like that, because sometimes you do say it to the worng person, and I don not want to hear any of that stuff" I say.

"I can't promise that" I can hear the amusment in Jack's voice.

"Fine, it might hurt"

"I kinda figured that"

Jack, you're an idiot.

_______________________

A.N: Hey guys! Sorry this took so long, I actually forgot about wattpad, is that bad?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, yada yada yada, next chapter whenever I can get around to it.