Black Eyes {5}

Chapter Five

Year: 1902

I was standing in a small bar with Richard. We had lived here for thirty three years now and all was going well. We weren't aging and we had begun to control our powers. We pushed the thing away when ever it wanted to get into control, sometimes we failed. We began to use our powers to see into people's future's and train ourselves, even though our eyes still went black. I don't think that will ever change.

I had died a couple of times, by accident of course. But Richard, he was bad, he kept jumping off buildings,  trying to see if could really die. But by now he knows that we won't, not yet anyway.

I have become very powerful and sometimes the thing talks to me in my head, saying that I am very strong and powerful, unlike Richard.

I stood there drinking water, Richard was drinking some kind of alcoholic drink. I looked over at a table, a man sat there, a very familiar man. He was wearing an old fashioned long coat. He had mutton chops, oh lord.

It had been thirty two years since I had seen Captain Jack Harkness, we had left him a year after we arrived, needing space. I knew exactly where he was in his life. He had just caught a blowfish alien for Torchwood and watched as they killed it. I tap Richard on the shoulder.

"Richard, it's Jack" I say when he looks at me.

"And?" He snarls, he has been very angry towards me lately and I don't like it. I know he isn't happy about what is going on with us, but come on, it's been thirty three years.

"You know what we need to do" I said simply. He nodded and followed me as I walked towards Jack, my dress bobbing around me. He looked up as I came closer to the table. He mouth turned into a little 'O' shape and I laughed.

"You... You should be old, or dead, or something! You two just..." He stuttered. He looked so shocked, it was kinda funny.

"We are like you Jack, just like you. Well except for the whole I can see your future thing" I said, grinning.

"You... You're immortal, like me?" He questioned and I heard Richard huff in annoyance behind me.

"Yes!" He said impatiently. I slipped my hand into his to calm him down.

"If you can see the future, can you tell me something?" Jack asked, I nodded "When will I see the Doctor again?" I sighed, knowing he was going to ask this.

"The century will turn twice before you see him again Jack" I said, looking down at him.

"So I will have to wait a hundred years" I nodded again "What will I do in the meantime?" I grinned at him.

"What do you think?" I said, Jack shook his head, I don't think he likes Torchwood. "Must dash Jack, see you around" I walked out of the bar with Richard, his hand still holding mine. Leaving Jack to think.

_________________________________

A.N: Sorry it's short, the next one will hopefully be longer