Prologue

The world thought it was just one more Fifth Harmony performance among the ones that they had performed and the ones yet to come. The innocent crowd just had fun and enjoyed the unique feeling of being in their presence, they were a great group, five amazing performers. In the backstage the energy was different. The girls had heard that it was possible for one of them to split. The conversations and discussions showed that the possibility was real, something they would never expect or think about before. 

The energy on stage wasn't exactly like the other moments when they sang together, but they were able to put on a great show.

- What the fuck have you done this time? - Dinah was extremely angry when she confronted her band mate after the show. 

- What are you talking about? - Lauren got immediately mad.

- We have just put on a great show and we were supposed to be celebrating, but Camila is crying again. - Camila's behavior followed a pattern whenever she was sad. She didn't like the idea of sharing her pain, so whenever she was feeling down she'd be apart from the others. 

- Whatever it is, she will stop crying at some point. - She tried to sound extremely cold. Lauren had been the reason behind Camila's emotional breakdowns for the past months. They didn't like talking about it, but everyone knew it. Whenever they fought, Camila would look extremely sad and she'd often isolate herself. Lauren was always angry after a fight, she would easily be rude with anyone around her, but after all the anger she'd get just as sad, she felt too much.

- You did not say that! - Dinah's eyes showed how mad she got at what she had just heard.

- Look, I didn't do anything to your friend. - That was her angry side.

- You have just proved me it's your fault again! - Dinah was so mad she wanted to punch the girl in front of her. 

- Don't treat me like the bad guy here, okay? Nobody's innocent. - She accused.

- How can you say that?! - Dinah's tone inferred she'd keep talking after her previous question. 

- Listen to me, Dinah! - Lauren wasn't really into listening to her friend's accusations. - I've had a terrible day, I had a horrible fight with my mom earlier, I was forced to hear a lot of ridiculous things, stupid comments about my personality from people that don't even know me, my best friend accused me of being selfish, - the anger and coldness she showed before were turning into pain and her voice started cracking - I could barely look at myself in the mirror the entire day and so I'm sorry if I'm not on my best mood today, and I don't know what's wrong with Camila. - A tear fell from her eye when she mentioned her band mate's name.

- Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know any of this. - Dinah tried to apologize. - But did anything happen between you guys? 

- And here you are, judging me, just like everyone else. - She was hurt.

-Damn! I'm really sorry, Lauren. - And she really was, she realized she had hurt her friend.

The girl with green eyes liked to play rough, but she was really soft inside. Dinah stopped with the accusations and tried to respect the pain the two of them were clearly feeling. She left Lauren alone and spent time talking to the other two girls in the band. 

When Camila left the small room where she was hiding, she met two deep emerald eyes intensily staring at her, Lauren had been in the hall for a while, waiting for the girl inside to leave and struggling if it would be a good idea to break in and just check if Camila was still alive. They spent a few seconds only staring at each other without saying anything. Lauren's struggle wasn't over, she didn't know what to do so she tried to think about something to say. Camila's eyes expressed some sadness and the surprise of meeting her band mate at the door. On the other hand, Lauren looked worried.