Chapter 6

- We have a very strong and powerful tool on our hands here. - Lauren heard Adam, one of their producers, saying while she got in the studio, holding a bottle of water. - You're all very beautiful girls. - Jauregui sat down and listened to him attentively. - It's amazing to watch you guys performing, because you're all so good looking. - He said looking at each one of them at a time. - Guys like watching you, especially while you're performing those teasing routines. I speak for myself too. - He laughed in an evil way at the end of the sentence and looked at Lauren, who wasn't in the mood for that kind of comment. - And girls have you as role models. You guys are inspiration for many people out there. - The green eyed girl took a sip of water from the bottle she held while staring at the man that spoke. - On this new era, we're gonna focus on what you guys have best. We're focusing on beauty and sensuality.

- I could tell by the lyrics I read earlier. - Lauren let out, having everyone's eyes on her. Her tone wasn't friendly, it was confronting, it felt like it hadn't pleased her too much.

- You're our sex machine, Lauren. - Adam's voice took in a slightly dirty tone. - I bet it's gonna be a great era for you.

- Excuse me? - She was clearly not happy with what she had just heard.

- Not wanting to make any less of you girls... - He said looking at the three other girls there. - But we all know that people love pointing out how sexual Lauren can get on stage. - The girl who had became the main topic of the conversation gave him a strong disapproving look, filled up with anger. - We love it. - He looked at her. - It's really pleasant to watch you, and the comments on the Internet only reinforce what I'm saying. We like the way you move your body. - The mischievous giggling at the end elevated Lauren's irritation.

- It's funny... - She said in an angry way and the girls felt that the conversation would get heavy. - I thought I was a singer, not a stripper. - Every person in the room had a concerned face. Adam didn't hide how upset he got with the rude response. - And I also thought that people came to the concert because they liked the voices that sang the tracks on the CD.

- You know exactly what you signed up for. - He let out in a mad way.

- Yes, I do. - She elevated her voice a little, an attempt to sound superior. - And I'm gonna keep on doing my job just like I used to, which has been working quite well, so you don't have to worry about it. Now, please, inform us the relevant things and keep your personal opinions to yourself, because that's not included on what I signed up for. - An akward silence took over the room and for a few seconds everyone simply waited for someone to speak.

- The main idea for this album... - Kyle said, standing up while Adam sat down. - Is to focus on making music that would make people want to dance and have fun. The lyrics take us to a party environment, a moment in which all we want is to have fun and feel pleasure.

- Finally something that actually makes sense. - Lauren let out, meeting Adam's eyes, that were not friendly at all, but not angrier than hers.

- We're working with beats that don't bring sadness to any song. - Kyle continued, trying to act like if Lauren hadn't said anything. - Since Hannah thought it'd be good to have something that inspired some emotions instead of only songs that take us to... - He took a moment thinking while he looked at Lauren, he didn't want to be the next to receive her rude words. - To... Primitive instincts, we agreed in adding love songs with beats that don't make them sad songs. - He looked at the other girls, who nodded and said "ok".

- There's something else. - Adam stood up to speak again. - Your sweet ex band mate... - He said looking directly at Lauren, who didn't avoid his eyes. - More known as Camila Cabello... - The way he said her name was clearly provocative and it caused Jauregui's heart to beat with anger, she waited until he finished whatever he had to say and made a huge effort not to blow right there. She was sure he was trying to upset her and she wouldn't give him the pleasure of seeing her blow for that. He kept silent for a few seconds, not taking off his eyes of the green eyed girl. - Well, she has recently announced that her debut album will come out in September, so with this information, we have already made a plan for our own dates. The next Fifth Harmony album will come out in August and you guys are going on tour in September.