Chapter 19

- Lauren, what the hell is wrong? - Dinah asked concerned.

- I just might kill Adam and everyone else who supports him. - The green eyed girl let out slowly and angrily.

- First of all, calm down. - DJ continued. - Your pretty face doesn't match the jail. - Lauren gave her a look.

- She's right. - Normani added shortly as they all watched the scene.

- Now, tell me what is going on. - The Polynesian girl spoke again.

- He just congratulated me for my relationship. - She answered with irony in her voice and handed Dinah the device.

- What am I looking at? A damn video? - She asked without much interest and barely looking at the screen.

- Have you read the title, Dinah? - It was clear that the girl from Miami didn't have much patience at that moment.

- Shit! - DJ exclaimed when she finally gave attention to the words.

- Oh Jesus! - Ally let out as she curiously looked at the screen as well.

- That's not good. - Normani commented as soon as she got to know what that was about.

- No. That's not good at all! - Lauren expressed herself as she motioned for Dinah to give her phone back. - I did not see that coming.

- I don't think any of us did. - Normani added.

- I should have seen that coming... - The green eyed girl let out in frustration.

- Lauren, nobody could have done that. - Kordei exposed her opinion.

- Oh come on! - Jauregui continued. - How naive was I for thinking that he was just being friendly and nothing else?

- Some people are simply friendly, Lauren. - Dinah continued. - There are good people out there, maybe you didn't get so lucky with him, but there's gotta be a reason for it all.

- How perfect does it look like? - Lauren continued with a questioning tone in her voice. - We did hang out, as friends, but nobody knows and nobody cares... We have a song together, which he told me he just wanted someone with a nice voice to sing and since I was too pressured and stressed I just went for it, because it felt like a way to escape for a little while. And then he's just a part of this whole shit! - Her voice was filled with hurt and anger. - I feel so betrayed! - A tear fell through her face.

- We're gonna work this out too. - Dinah said warmly and held her friend.

- That's all I want, Dinah... - There was something fragile on her voice as she found herself in the Polynesian girl's arms. - Do you think Camila felt betrayed too? - She questioned as she let go of her friend's hug.

- Maybe... - DJ let out thoughtfully.

- We have so much to make up to... - Jauregui sounded guilty, a reflex of how she felt at that moment.

- We do... - Normani addmitted. - But we gotta work hard.

- Yeah.. - The green eyed girl agreed while the others nodded.

As the girls kept silent for a while, most of them took their cell phones to simply get some updates on what was going on outside the hotel room they found themselves in.

- Mila has just updated her stories. - Dinah commented while she stared at her own cell phone screen. - I swear to God this jacket looks like one of yours, Lauren. - She continued and the green eyed girl looked at her with interest in her eyes and so the taller girl showed her the image she had been staring at.