Chapter 9

- Mars is on tour. - Normani commented, initiating a conversation with Dinah, who had her phone on her hands and seemed to be really entertained by it. - I really like his songs, wish we could go to one of his concerts. Do you think we'll have some time off? - She joined her band mate on the couch.

- Don't even think about it. - DJ said in alert as she turned her head to face the girl beside her. - Camila is opening the shows. - She raised an eyebrow to point out how serious she was about it.

- Oh shit... You're right. - The brunette said in realization. - Dammit! - They laughed. - Can we pretend we didn't know that and just go? - Her voice sounded suggestive and a little funny.

- That would get us in trouble. - Dinah noted with a serious expression on her face but a little smile on her lips.

- We just gotta be sneaky... - Kordei sounded, almost, naughty. - Come on, be brave Dinah! - She shook her friend's arm, like a kid who's asking for some candy to their parents.

- No way! - She said amongst laughter and pushed Normani's hand away, which caused them to laugh a little harder.

The sound of footsteps was easily heard by the girls in the room, who stopped whatever they were saying and focused on who was coming in. Those comments in front of the wrong people could really lead into an uncomfortable situation. They felt some relief when they saw Lauren and Ally getting in the room.

- Hi girls. - Ally said with a smile on her face as she greeted her bandmates.

- Hey! - The ones on the couch answered in sync.

- Hey. - Lauren let out as she sat on a chair, opposite to where Normani was sitting, so she was in front of her, while Ally faced Dinah. The green eyed girl didn't focus on the girls a lot, she had her attention to her phone and barely noticed what happened around her.

Normani's mood made her unquiet at that moment and she would easily mess with people. She had her legs on the couch and so she used her left foot to call Dinah's attention, who turned to face her. The brunette girl gave her bandmate a look and then directed her eyes to Lauren, who had her head down and stared at her phone.

- Hey, Lauren. - Normani called and Dinah gave her a disapproval look that wasn't noticed by the cuban descending girl.

- What? - She looked up to face the girl in front of her.

- Let's go see Mars live? - Her tone was sassy, but Lauren didn't realize it.

- Why don't you invite Dinah? That's more her style... - She said without any change in her voice or mood alteration and Normani noticed she didn't know about Camila. 

- Dinah's being replaced, so I'm inviting you. - The disapproval look provided by Dinah was stronger this time and Normani had an evil smile on her face. She just had fun with the situation.

- Perhaps we can find a date in which we have a day off. - The green eyed girl looked down to her phone again as she let out those words.

- Isn't Camila opening his tour in North America? - Ally asked, coming to her senses about what was going on in front of her.

- Is she? - Lauren asked scared while she looked at the three girls. Her voice already sounded different and it was easy to notice how tense her body got when she heard her ex bandmate's name. Her green eyes looked bigger then the usual as she looked at the girls who worked with her and waited for an answer. Normani blew an evil laugh and Dinah nodded with a serious expression. - Are you fucking serious, Normani? - She asked, clearly mad, and her voice came out loud and threating.

- I can't believe you didn't know that! - The brunette said laughing hard at her ignorance.

- Do you really think I waste my time looking for news about Camila? - She said louder while she got up from the chair she had just sat on. Her heart was already racing.