tre

a r i a

Noora:
Hello, my love

Hello Noora Amalie Saetre
How might I be of assistance?

Noora:
Well, I was wondering if
I could come over to your
place?

Yeah, sure!
Where's William?
Does he wanna
come over too?

Noora:
No, he's out looking for
a job and I'm bored.. so..

So I'm your second
choice? Ugh! How rude!

Noora:
Nei!
Nei!

Of course you can come
over Noora! Chris is gone
too, he's hanging out w/ Jonas
and Isak and all of them. So
I'd  enjoy some company.

Noora:
Ooh! We can watch
The Office together!

Yeah!

Noora:
Yay! I'll just walk
to your house. Should be
there in 15 minutes!

Sounds good!
See you soon!

I turned on Netflix on the TV and got out some snacks and sodas for us. I began to heat up some popcorn when I heard a knock at the front door. I called out, "It's unlocked!" Noora opened the door and smiled at me as she walked in.

"I'm making us some popcorn." I informed her. The microwave beeped and I pulled out the bag and poured it into a big bowl. I set it down on the coffee table and sat down next to Noora.

"Where should we start?" Noora asked as she clicked on The Office. I thought for a second, "Season 4, so we don't have to go through all the Jim and Pam, will they won't they, nonsense."

Noora nodded in agreement before clicking on Season 4, Episode 1. She turned to me and smiled, "And so the marathon begins."

"Fucking Hell, Dwight is hilarious!" Noora laughed aloud. I chuckled, "He's the absolute best! Holy shit!"

I heard the front door open and Noora and I turned to see Chris. He smiled at us, "What do we have here?"

"We're watching The Office. Come watch." I said sweetly, waving him over. He took of his jacket and placed it in the coat rack before sitting down next to me. He threw his arm over my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Noora's phone buzzed from the coffee table. Noora reached for it and unlocked her phone. Chris and I looked over at her as we spoke in unison, "Who is it?"

"William. He asks where I'm at, he must've got home and been confused." Noora said with a small chuckle. She looked over at us, "Can he come over?"

Chris nodded, "Hell yeah! Tell him to get his ass over here." Noora laughed as she texted William. She placed her phone back down and we continued watching. What seemed like seconds later, William walked into the house.

He sat himself down next to Noora and he pulled her close to him and she rested her head on his chest. We all just spent time together, watching The Office. Laughing at whatever stupid jokes were made.

"We should do this more often." Noora stated. I nodded. Chris' face lit up, "We should start double dating!"

I raised a brow at Chris, "You wanna double date?" Chris chuckled, "Only if it's Noora and William."

"Let's do it."