ti

a r i a

"Excited for tonight?" Chris asked, wrapping me in his arms. I chuckled a little before spinning myself around in his arms so I was not face to face with him.

I looked up at Chris, "Very! I need human contact. I've been doing so many photoshoots lately I hardly have any time to do anything except sleep and eat."

"And..." Chris spoke suggestively, wiggling his brows. I scoffed as I pushed myself off of him, "Dirty minded." Chris laughed a little at me before innocently shrugging. I folded my arms across my chest.

"It's true babe." Chris commented, walking towards me slowly. I shook my head at him, "Don't be such a boy."

Chris looked down at me and smiled a little. He roughly attached our lips and I threw my arms around his neck instinctively. Chris wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pulling our bodies closer.

He quickly lifted me up, making me giggle into the kiss. I pulled away and looked up at him. His eyes looked into mine, "God, I love you."

Jackie Yuki:
Hey! It's Jacki! You photographed my wedding a few weeks back! I was wondering if there were any way we could get the photos sooner? Sorry if it's a hassle, but we're willing to pay you an extra $100? It's alright if you can't! Totally understand! Thanks!

Hey Jackie! I can try and get them done ASAP. When do you need them?

Jackie Yuki:
By the end of the week, if possible?

Okay! I'm on it!

Jackie Yuki:
Thanks sweetie!

     I quickly stood up from our bed and threw on a sweater and laced up my shoes quickly. Chris caught me as I was walking out the door, "Where you off to? We aren't leaving for almost another hour."

I turned to Chris, nervously fiddling my fingers, "About that.. I'm sorry babe. I can't go. I have to get some work done. I'll catch you after though?" I asked sweetly.

However Chris' face softened to a sadder expression, "What?" He asked, he sounded so disappointed. I walked towards him slowly, "I know. I'm sorry."

Chris folded his arms across his chest angrily, "You say you want to hangout with me but then you go off because you have better things to do." I stepped back, "What are you talking about?"

"You're gone! You're always gone Aria! I miss you! I just want you here for once." Chris complained, his eyes watering. I sighed, trying to keep a reasonable tone, "Chris this isn't about me okay? This is about us! If I do this, I'll get an extra hundred bucks! That's money that can go towards bills!" I started softly but quickly became angry.

Chris scoffed, "Us? I didn't ask you to always be working! Aria I fucking miss you!" Tears threatened to spill from his eyes, "You said so yourself. You come home after working, you eat then you go to sleep. We don't talk! I don't know what's happening with you! You don't know what's happening with me!" Chris complained.

"I'm trying to be an adult Chris! And sometimes that's fucking difficult when you're a kid! I'm trying my best, okay? Can't you see that and appreciate what I'm trying to do!" I angrily retorted, my eyes watering as well.

"I didn't ask you to do this Aria. Stop trying to turn this on me!" He yelled back. Tears fell down my cheeks, "I'm not! Okay! I'm trying so hard not to let anyone down! I'm trying and I just can't! I really am Chris! I love you! Don't you see that? This is for you!"

Chris shook his head, "Well you let me down Aria." My face softened, my heart sunk into my chest. I walked towards Chris and grabbed his hand in mine, holding it in my hand against my chest.

I sighed, "I gave you everything I could Chris. If that's not enough for you, then I don't know what to tell you." I spoke, my voice breaking. I let his hand fall out of mine, "I can't." I said broken and weakly as I walked away.

"Aria! Where are you going?" Chris called out for me. I reached the door and turned back to him, "I'm sorry. I-I can't Chris."

I walked out of the house, letting my sobs take over me. The only sound filling the cold air around me was the sound of my hopeless cries.