[tre] bryllupsdagen

FØRTIEN. third person point of view

"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person

"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time."

Julia Child

     "I think I'm going to cry

     "I think I'm going to cry." Eva informed Noora, Noora turned to Eva chuckling a little and shaking her head. The actual ceremony hadn't even started yet. They all waited at the altar for Aria to come walking, then it'd really begin and everyone would have a reason to cry. Noora hated crying in public, but she knew it was inevitable. Vilde had already cried a few times today, it was quite endearing how happy she was for Aria. Chris tried to lighten the mood and make it a fun event, which it would be, but she knew she'd shed a few tears, she loved the pair and was so happy for them. Sana never really showed emotions like this so publically, she preferred to keep her feelings hidden, so everyone was quite surprised as they saw her wipe her tears away.

It couldn't have been a more beautiful occasion. It was wonderful outside. Things worked out alright. And hell, it was Chris and Aria. No two people deserved to be together more than them. Nobody was more in love. Feelings fade, but they'd always work at it. Aria knew Chris was the one. Just as Chris knew he wanted to change to be someone amazing for Aria. Although everyone was emotional, nobody was truly surprised by the engagement. How could they be? It was Chris and Aria. They were meant to be together. They'd always work it out. The end of their story would always be marriage. But now, what? What would come next? Neither Aria nor Chris really knew, but they couldn't wait to spend their lives together.

Everyone turned their heads to the walkway as the wedding march played. The room was completely silent, other than the sound of music. Everyone had anticipated this moment, from family to friends, everyone was ready for this moment. It was perfect. Aria slowly walked towards Chris, her arm locked with Vittorio's. Chris' eyes began to water, his heart pounding. She's never looked so beautiful. He didn't think it was possible for him to fall anymore in love with her. He fell in love with her more and more every day, but, seeing her now, it was like everything flooded through his mind. Almost every memory of them. And he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her.