tjuesecks

a r i a

"Babe!" Aria happily cheered, entering the house and dropping her things on the floor as she ran towards me. I turned around to see her, a smile growing my face as well.

Aria plopped down on the seat beside me, attaching her lips quickly to mine before pulling away. I laughed, "Why're you so happy?" I questioned.

Aria shrugged, "A few reasons." She wrapped her arms around my neck as her eyes searched mine, "One, we're engaged. Two, I love with you whom I love very much. And three, I finished that wedding shoot. Which means.. more time with you, my love."

I smiled widely, "I love seeing you happy. Well, I just love being with you in general. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Aria chuckled. I pulled Aria into my chest and wrapped her in my arms. Jesus, I love her. Aria let out a light sigh as she cuddled closer to me.

"Do you want to go get dinner or something?" I asked, nonchalant. Aria pulled away, smiling up at me, "Fancy." She wiggled her brows.

"Let's go get ready."

--

"Remember on our first date when we got denied entrance. Ha! Look at us now!" I laughed, holding up my drink. Aria laughed, shaking her head at me, "Remember? How could I forget! You were so pissed!" She wildly laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Only cause I wanted it to be perfect. I mean, I had built up our first date in my head for weeks and I planned so far in advance. Just to be shot down by the waiter."

"I still had a good time and look, now we're engaged. So, it didn't really matter where we went." Aria shrugged. I chuckled, "I guess not, but you are just so perfect and that's what you deserve. A perfect life and a perfect first date."

"Our first date was perfect and everything I have now is perfect. I'm so unbelievably happy with you, Chris. When I was back in Italy, I never would've thought that I'd be this damn happy. Hell, when we first met, I didn't think we'd be engaged in a little over a year. But, like you said, here we are." Aria spoke sweetly. My cheeks turned pink. I smiled at her, a genuine smile.

I let out a content sigh, "I kinda just wanna marry you now."

Aria laughed, "I wanna marry you too, but I think our friends would be furious."

"You're right. Hell, you're always right." I exclaimed. Aria shook her head, "I'm not always right. But I was right when it came to you."