[en] bryllupsdagen

TRETTINI. third person point of view

"The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue

the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make — not just on your wedding day, but over and over again
—and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife."

Barbara De Angelis

     "Happy Chraria Day!" Eva cheered loudly, a wide smile on her face as she approached her friends

"Happy Chraria Day!" Eva cheered loudly, a wide smile on her face as she approached her friends. The rest of the girls laughed at Eva, however they were all quite stressed. Aria's dress had been messed up and they quickly stitched it up. The girls prayed that it would look alright. Chris chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, "Chraria?" She questioned.

"Chris and Aria." Sana explained to Chris. "Oh!" Chris realized, laughing a little at herself for not realizing it. The girls spoke about anything to take their mind off the fiasco. Eventually Aria's voice could be heard from being the bathroom door, "Okay.. I- I'm coming out." Aria told the group in a quiet and shy voice.

A creaking noise emitted from the door and out walked Aria, looking more beautiful than ever before. Her dress hadn't even looked like it had been messed up. Noora then realized it wouldn't have mattered if the dress was messed up, Aria would've looked beautiful anyways. Noora felt a little choked up seeing her best friend all dolled up and ready to get married. The other girls felt the same, of course.

"Oh god, it's bad isn't it?" Aria asked, she scurried into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. The girls realized they had all been admiring her and hadn't said a word. Vilde rushed to Aria, the girls following quickly behind her. Vilde zipped up the back of Aria's dress quickly.

Aria looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn't used to seeing herself like this. It made her chuckle a little. The girls gathered around Aria, all of them looking into the mirror. Nobody was looking at themselves. The girls all looked at Aria, admiring her once more. While Aria glanced over each of the girls, wondering how she got so lucky to have these amazing girls as her best friends.