tjuefem

c h r i s

     "I miss Noora." Arie groaned. I chuckled a little, resting my head back on her stomach, "Am I not good enough?" I teased. In response, Aria rolled her eyes, "You are more than enough, you asshole. I just miss my best friend."

I sat up, hovering over Aria, "Am I not your best friend?" I pouted, my bottom lip sticking out. Aria giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck, "You're more than just my friend." She teased, pressing her lips against mine quickly.

Our lips moved in sync, my arms held me up as we kissed. Aria pulled away, resting her forehead on mine, "Remember what we said?" She questioned.

I then groaned, "It's so hard when you're so damned gorgeous. I mean, fucking hell! What am I supposed to do when you just sit there? Looking so undeniably irresistible." I whined.

"We don't have that much longer. All good things come to those who wait." Aria informed me. I plopped down beside her, wrapping my arms around her torso as I nuzzled my head on her stomach. Aria let out a giggle, running her hands through my hair. I sighed, "I just love you so much!" I exclaimed.

"I love you too." Aria spoke sweetly, looking down at me and pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled cheekily, "See? How am I supposed to not kiss you after you do some adorable shit like that?"

God, I love her so much. So much that I still have butterflies and my heart still races. I just wanna kiss her and- god. I don't know. I just want her to be as unbelievable happy as I am. I hope this shit with her parents works out. I just think she deserves that. Everyone deserves to know their parents.

And holy fuck, they'll love her. Jesus, how could you not love her? She is the most wonderful human being to ever walk this planet and I fall more and more in love with her every minute of every hour.

Fuck. I love her.