ni

c h r i s

Noora!
How's it going?

Noora:
You want something, don't you?

Uhm
Maybe

Noora:
What is it

I need help

Noora:
With what?

You know.
I DO need help.
If you catch my drift.

Noora:
OH MY GOD REALLY?

Really Noora

Noora:
Okay. I'm omw from the grocery store!

Okay.

Noora:
Where's Aria?

Photoshoot for a wedding

Noora:
AHAHH WELL SHE CANT PHOTOGRAPH HER OWN WEDDING!

I'm sure she'd find a way.

Noora:
Haha!

See you soon!

Noora:
Very soon because I'm speeding

"I'm here!" Noora's voice echoed throughout their house, she entered the bedroom, throwing her bag on the ground and smiling at the two of us. She plopped down on the bed next to William, he threw his arm over her shoulders.

I swiveled back and fourth in the desk chair, "Okay so... proposal." I looked at the two.

"Well, you could do a scavenger hunt, trail of lowers, love notes, puzzle? Those are some things I found online." Noora stated. I shrugged, "I want it to be something nobody has ever done before!"

Noora and William chuckled. William shook his head, "Thats a little rough to do."

"Photography!" Noora blurted. I looked to her in confusion, "Photography?"

Noora nodded, "She loves photography. Do you have lots pictures of you and her or just her?" I nodded, "Of course I do. I love her!" I said loudly.

They both laughed. William looked at Noora, "What are you suggesting?"

"We should invite everyone to a little movie night! We'll get a projector and watch a movie outside. We'll say we're watching UP but in the preview part, it's you and Aria. Then we can make the balloons like pop and the screen goes black. Then boom! Propose." Noora said excitedly. A smile grew on my face, "Thats a damn good idea."

"Let's get you engaged."