tjueen

c h r i s

 Where are you?

My Girl:

I'm with William, Noora asked me to hangout w/ him and get more info. She said it'd be suspicious if she just started interrogating him.

I miss you though!!

My Girl:

Why? We live together.

But you've been gone so much recently

My Girl:

I know baby, I miss you too.

Baaabbbbyyy

My Girl:

I'll be back in a few

Few hours?

My Girl:

I'm not sure, Chris

Aria

My Girl:

Chris, I won't be too long. Okay?

Okay

390,873 likes

390,873 likes

ariaesposito@loglady99 for you, noora.

view all 19,736 comments

loglady99: cyhulhv i love you bb @magnussonwilliam   

    "I'm home!" Aria's voice called throughout the house. Shortly after, she entered the bedroom, where I was. I looked up from my phone, "Hey." I spoke blatantly. Aria sighed a little, "You okay?"

I shrugged a little, turning my attention back to my phone. I scrolled through Instagram, not paying attention anymore. Aria sighed, "You don't seem okay." 

"Well, Aria.. you're always gone! Literally! Always! I've hardly seen you this week!" I exclaimed, angrily. I let out a deep breathe. Aria furrowed her brows together, "Are you serious Chris? You're fucking serious."

I shook my head, "No, I'm not kidding." 

Aria shook her head back at me, clenching her jaw, "You're acting childish Christoffer! I mean, fucking hell, it's not like I'm out with one of my exes! Which to remind you, I have none. Okay, I'm hanging out with William. Your best friend and my best friends boyfriend. What is gonna happen, Christoffer? Seriously!" She raised her voice.

I shot up from the bed and began pacing around, "I know, Aria! I know how stupid it is, okay? I hear myself saying it! But I miss you! I miss you Aria! I never see you anymore!"

"Chris.." Aria spoke softly, walking towards me. My eyes were locked on the floor. Aria placed her hand on my chest, tracing it upwards to my cheek. Her thumb brushed my cheek, "You know I love you."

I looked up, my eyes meeting hers, "I know, but-" I began before she cut me off. Aria chuckled lightly, "But what? I was with William. You don't need to be jealous, babe. I love you. More than anything in this world. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know." I nodded. Aria smiled, "You don't have to worry. You are everything."

I chuckled, "It's just- I need you." Aria rested her forehead on mine, "You've got me. You'll always have me." She spoke softly, her lips connecting with mine. Our lips moved in sync, but she was the first to pull away, resting her head back on my forehead.

"I'm glad you're here baby, I just- I hope you don't resent me." I confessed. Aria's brows knitted together, "Resent you? No way in hell, I love you."

"I love you too."