femten

c h r i s

I wrapped my arms around Aria as she muzzled her head into my chest and let out a content sigh. I smiled down at her, "You know, I love you."

Aria chuckled a little against my chest, "I know and I love you too." She spoke sweetly, pulling the blanket over her even more.

"Now for the hard part." Aria sighed. I laughed, "Marriage?" I questioned my girlfr-fiancée. Huh, that's nice to say. I'm engaged to Aria Esposito— soon to be Schistad. Holy shit. Aria. Lucia. Esposito-Schistad. Or maybe just Schistad or just Esposito for both of us? I don't know. I'm over thinking this.

Aria shook her head at me, "No, the planning." Aria explained. I groaned, "No! Not the planning! Let's just get a flight to Vegas. And tell nobody."

Aria smiled up at me and pecked my lips quickly before settling back down in my chest. My smile grew a little, "No, we aren't gonna fly to Vegas. We're gonna have a great big wedding with all our friends."

Aria raised a brow at me, she moved her head off of my chest and moved so she was hovering over me. She ran her hand through my hair, "We don't need to have a big wedding. I don't need that. All I need is to marry you."

I smiled at her, and sat up a bit so I could press my lips against hers. Aria pulled away, smiles on our faces. I chuckled, "This is why I'm going to marry you."

"Why?" Aria giggled a little. I placed my hand on her cheek, "Because you are just so- I don't know. Too amazing to put into words."

Aria placed her forehead on mine, "I love you too." Aria sat down beside me and I wrapped my arm around her. She turned to me and smiled, "Friends only?" She asked.

I shrugged, "You gonna invite your family?" I asked with a laugh. Aria shook her head, "Oh no. They wouldn't come."

"Why not?" I questioned her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Aria raised a brow, "I have told you the story before haven't I?"

"Yeah, but they're your parents." I stated. Aria tilted her head, "You gonna invite your Mom?" I shook my head, "Oh no. No. No. Absolutely not."

Aria licked her lips, biting on the bottom one. She took a deep breathe, "Hey, maybe we can both try to get our families there. You know, they are family after all."

"Alright. If that's what you want. I'll do whatever you want babe." I playfully winked. Aria pecked my lips quickly, "Okay. Let's do this thing."

"Together." I stated. Aria nodded a little, "Always together."