tjuetre

c h r i s

     "Okay, do you know where she was born in Italy?" Noora asked as I hung up the banner. I placed a pin through the banner and hopped off the ladder, walking towards the couch where Noora was.

I quickly thought back over a conversation we had.

     "You've lived in Norway all your life?" Aria asked, looking up at me. I nodded proudly, "Indeed."Aria chuckled lightly, bringing a smile to my face. I pushed her hair out of her face, "Where have you lived?"

"Well I was born in Italy. Spello, Italy. It's an old town. Then I left there when I got old enough, like I told you. And came to Norway." She explained.

     "Spello, Italy!" I shouted happily. Noora laughed, "Calm down, we still have a lot more to find out."

I plopped down beside Noora, peering over her shoulder to look at the laptop. She typed 'Churches' after typing the town. Noora looked over at me, "There's a lot. But only one main one pops up. Santa Maria Maggiore."

"Call them." I told Noora. She picked up her phone and dialed the number. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, beginning to cover the table. If I stood there while she called, I might faint from anticipation.

I heard my phone ring from the counter near the sink. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see it was Aria.

Juliet:
What time does Noora want us over?

4:30

Juliet:
Oh cool. Where are you?

Helping her set up some stuff for the party. 

There's no rush. You keep working and just come by near 4:30.

Juliet:
You guys don't need help?

No, we're good! Love you!

Juliet:
Love you too

     I smiled down at my phone happily. "Chris!" Noora spoke quickly, causing me to flinch. I looked up at her, "What?"

"I think we may've gotten it."

Where are you? It's nearly 4:30.

Juliet:
I'm sorry! I'm on my way! I've been stuck in traffic for like 15 minutes. But I'm super close. I promise I'll be there on time if I have to park the car in the middle of the road and run there.

I'm not mad. I'm just making sure you're okay. And you don't have to run here. I'm sure you'll make it.

Juliet:
Okay. See you soon, Romeo.

I bid thee adieu.

     I walked towards Noora, who was talking to a few of our friends. Noora smiled at me, "Is she on her way?"

I nodded, "Is William okay?" I asked and she nodded as well. I chuckled, "We did a damn good job."

After moments of talking to our friends, Aria finally barged through the door. She walked immediately to me when she arrived. I chuckled, "Hey!"

"Hey." Aria greeted my, pecking my lips quickly, "I thought I was going to be late. But here I am with 3 minutes to spare!"

I laughed, "You're a true inspiration. What was holding up traffic?"

"Some train was holding everyone up!" She groaned, "Truly an inconvenience."

I smiled, "I love you." I blurted out, not even meaning to say it but it just slipping out of my lips like it was on instinct. My cheeks heated up, "Was that loud?"

Aria chuckled softly, "A little. But, I love you too." Aria leaned towards me and pressed her lips against mine. The two of us pulled away, smiling.

I raised a brow, "I thought you hated PDA." I teased her. Aria smirked, "I do hate PDA, but I really like you."

     "Surprise!" Everyone cheered as William walked through the door. William's eyes widened in shock before he let out a laugh.

Some of the Penetrators walked towards William, the rest of us waiting for them to say Hello. All of our friends walked towards William to wish him a happy birthday. Then, Noora, Aria and I joined him.

William smiled lovingly at Noora, "You did this?" Noora shrugged a little, her cheeks turning pink. William picked her up in his arms, hugging her tightly. I looked over to Aria, "They're cute together."

"Very." Aria agreed. I sighed, throwing my arm over her shoulders, "But not as cute as us."