tretti

c h r i s

872,726 LIKESchrisschistad: Is fuckboy Chris back?174,526 COMMENTSariaesposito: You mean— Penetrator Chris?magnussonwilliam: Why do you have to mock the Penetrators like that? @ariaespositologlady99: Lol "Riot Club" Anyways, both names sucked ass

872,726 LIKES
chrisschistad: Is fuckboy Chris back?
174,526 COMMENTS
ariaesposito: You mean— Penetrator Chris?
magnussonwilliam: Why do you have to mock the Penetrators like that? @ariaesposito
loglady99: Lol "Riot Club" Anyways, both names sucked ass

    "Babe!" I groaned as soon as I realized Aria wasn't beside me. The sun peered through the blinds and burned my eyes. My head pounding. I just feel like utter shit, that's the only way to explain this bad of a hangover.

Aria entered the room, "How's it hanging?" She asked, laughing a little at her joke. Aria giggled lightly as she sat down beside me at the edge of the bed, "Get it? Hanging? Hangover?" She continued to laugh at herself. Which I'd normally find adorable if I didn't feel like death.

"I feel like death." I confessed to the girl. My eyes peered over at her quickly before I shut them close once more. Aria chuckled, "And you look like death too" she spoke truthfully.

I felt Aria's hands rake through my messy and tangled hair. Her hand trailed down to my chin and her thumb brushed over my cheek softly. She let out a sigh, "Okay, I'm done teasing. How bad is it?" She sweetly asked me.

I opened my eyes to look at her, blinking a few times in hopes of adjusting to the brightness in the room. I groaned, "It's real bad. I haven't gotten this drunk in a while." I informed her.

Aria smiled down at me, god was she a sight for sore eyes. She's so beautiful. And even though my eyes sting, I just wanna stare at her all day. Those dazzling eyes and that adorable smile of hers. Ugh, what a goddess.

"Want me to get you anything?" Aria asked. I shrugged, "Anything that you think will help, please?" I suggested.

Aria quickly got up, leaving the room. She shortly returned with water and medicine, which I gladly took. Aria looked down at me, "What else?" She asked.

"You." I spoke sweetly, pulling her down into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, her back on my chest. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck, placing a quick kiss on her cheek.

Aria giggled, "Staying in bed all day won't make you feel better, we should probably go get some food." She suggested.

I sighed, "That requires getting up and then getting ready and then driving there, then ordering and-" I began to ramble before Aria cut me off. She laughed, "Okay! Okay! I get it!"

Aria turned herself around so now she faced me, she looked up at me, "You have ten minutes, Schistad." She spoke, rubbing her nose against mine.

I quickly pecked her lips, "Ten minutes." I agreed, pulling her into my chest. Aria cuddled into me.

Oh dear god I love her.