åtte

c h r i s

"I want to propose. I just don't know what the fuck to do man!" I confessed, letting my face fall into my hands as I let out a groan. William thought momentarily, "Where did you two meet?"

My eyes scanned the house as I took a sip of my beer, hopefully to find someone to hook up with. My eyes meet with a girl's. She raises a brow at me suspiciously. My smile growing, however she quickly looks away then turns her attention back to me

I lick my lips and gesture for her, walking towards the steps and making my way into a closet, good place to hook up. The girl approached the door and I pull her in, she falls into my chest, "Why were you looking at me?"

"Why were you looking at me?" I cockily shot back. She looked into my eyes, "Aria." She spoke confidently as she introduced herself. I chuckled, "Christoffer."

"What's a pretty girl doing alone at a party?" I flirted, however she didn't take notice to my flirtation, "Chrisoffer? Where do I know it from?" I smirked, "Chris Schistad."

"Ahh, Chris Schistad. The biggest fuckboy at Nissan" Aria stated. I smiled, In the flesh." I winked.

"I'm not sure that's something to be proud about." She smirked. I pulled her closer to me, a smirk across my lips. My lips brushed against hers and my eyes fluttered close as I began leaning in. But before I could crash our lips together, she pulled away. "I don't want to be known as one of the girls who has hooked up with Chris Schistad." Aria said as she left me alone in the closet. I groaned, "Oh don't be a tease!"

I looked up at William, "A party." William shook his head, "Cross that out real quick. Uhm.. first kiss?"

"I don't know, if I should kiss you. I have a feeling that if I do, you'll punch me." I whispered, my eyes flicking from Aria's lips to her eyes.

"I'm afraid that you'll never kiss me." She confessed. My heart pounded against my chest as I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her softly. My heart spead up, I had butterflies in my stomach. Our lips moved in sync, once we pulled away it was because we needed air.

"Oh my-" Aria began. I chuckled, "-God"

"At her old apartment while doing something for school." I told William, dismissing my flashbacks once more. He shook his head, "First date."

" Reservation for a Schistad. " I said to the man at the front desk. " How old are you sir? " The man asked. " 17, why? " I asked him. " You must be 21 or older to be seated at any tables in this restaurant. I wish you a good night. " The man said, snootily.

" Are you- " I started to yell before Aria squeezed his hand. " Come on it's not worth it. " She whispered in my ear. We left the restaurant and hopped in the car. I slammed my fist into the steering wheel. " Hey, Look at me. " Aria said as she grabbed my hand, " It's okay. "

" No! I planned this all out for you, now I can't even- I- I made you dress up in that nice dress just for us to get turned down. I- It's ruined! " I  groaned

... 

" Hey, do you think we are fancy? We are technically wearing fancy clothing even though we are eating pizza? " I asked. " I'd think so. " Aria shrugged as I took another bite.

" Did I already tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress? " I asked, continuing to eat my slice. " Nei. " She laughed." Well you look absolutely stunning darling. " I said in a horrible British accent. " Why thank you darling. Would you mind passing the tea? " She asked in a British accent as I passed her a can of soda.

" This is the best first date I've ever been on. " I laughed. " This a date? " Aria smirked, a blush color growing on my cheeks.

"I didn't know you went on dates." Aria teased. I groaned, " Is this a dinner to congratulate you, or to criticize me? " I mocked her from earlier. Aria shook her head, " Neither! It's a date. "

William laughed, "That is a depressing first date... uh okay." I shook my head, knowing I shouldn't have spared the details.

"Shut up man. Your first date was so cliche. Would you rather have depressing or cliche?" I asked. William chuckled, "First I love you?"

" I'm sorry. "

" Why are you sorry? " I asked, intently. " I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you. For being so cold. Not giving you a chance, not listening to what you had to say. I- I'm sorry. "

" It wasn't your fault. Partially mine. " I joked. Aria shrugged, sitting on top of one of the desks, " I guess. "

" Can I ask you something? " I asked, " Why do you hate me so much? " Aria sighed, " I'm not going to- " I looked down at her, " Answer it. What do you hate about me? " I demanded.

Aria looked at the floor, " I hate the things you do to make me feel this way about you. I hate the way you had to fuck everything up between us. What I hate most is I don't even hate you, not at all. Not even a little. " she sighed , tears forming in her eyes.

I wrapped her tightly in my arms. She pulled away and looked up at me, " I- do. I love you. "

" I love you too Aria. I'm so fucking in love with you. "

"Cute but not cute enough." William stated, tapping his finger against his chin. I looked over at him in an intent state, my chin in the palm of my hand. I sighed, "Give it up man." Williams eyes lit, "Your first time."

My eyes widened as I shot up from the chair. Shaking my head and flailing my arms, "Nope Nope Nope. Too far. Some things need to stay a secret in a relationship. Especially that."

My mind trials to that night, a smile growing on my face. William suspiciously smirks, I shake my head, "Nope."

William laughs, "Okay, the first date was cute." I shook my head, "Won't work. Just did something recently with that."

William groaned, "Fucking hell Chris. You're obliterating all my great ideas." My brows furrow, "Ideas? Plural? You've had one decent idea William." I say with a laugh, William chuckles, "Fine."

"You know who I need? Noora."