[to] bryllupsdagen

FØRTI. third person point of view

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

Mignon McLaughlin

     "What do you mean my dad's here?" Aria questioned Chris

"What do you mean my dad's here?" Aria questioned Chris. She bit down on her bottom lip nervously, pacing around the hotel room. She knew Chris wasn't allowed to see her in her dress cause it's bad luck and all, but she needed him now. Chris sighed, his back against the hall wall, "I don't know, babe. He just— I was saying hi to my Mom and I saw him. I don't know how he even found out where it was or when it was but he's here." Chris explained.

Aria grabbed a chair, placing it against the wall. She sat down in the chair, her and Chris practically back to back and they sat with their backs against the same wall. Noora gathered the girls, "Come, we'll head to the boys' hotel room and let them talk." The girls nodded in agreement, all following Noora out. Aria insisted they stay, that they didn't need to go but Noora assured her everything would be okay before they left.

"I'm sorry, babe. This isn't how this was supposed to turn out. I wanted this to be perfect." Chris spoke softly. Aria laughed softly, "Don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for. This day is still going to be perfect. No matter what happens, I'm going to marry you today." Aria returned. A small smile grew on Chris' lips. He closed his eyes to imagine the girl with him, looking beautiful, as always.

Chris sighed a little as he opened his eyes, how could he miss her so much when she was on the other side of the wall? Chris spoke, "Listen, I'll handle this. I'm not going to let this small problem ruin your day!" He spoke in a loud and assuring voice.

"Our day." Aria corrected him with a laugh. Chris laughed along with her. Aria shook her head, "You don't have to handle this on your own. He's my Dad." She told the boy. But, Chris wanted to handle it for her. She shouldn't have to deal with this right now. Or ever.

"I've got it, Aria. You trust me, don't you?" The boy questioned. Aria chuckled at his question, of course she trusted him. She sighed in a sarcastic manner, laughing to herself a little, "I trust you more than I trust myself sometimes." She admitted.