trettisju

a r i a

[a/n: the wedding is getting close y'all! i hope you enjoy this cute little filler chapter. ive been working on the wedding chapter and i'm sorry if it's taking so long, i just really want it to be good because this show and these characters deserve that. and because i love them with my whole heart. and i just want you guys to enjoy it! okay love y'all! peace!]

     "The wedding is in what? Three weeks?" Noora asked, looking around at the group, her eyes locking on mine last. I sighed, running my hand through my hair nervously, "Noora, we aren't done planning! It's going to be a shit show!" I rambled nervously.

Sana placed her hand on my shoulder, "Hey." She spoke sternly, stopping me. I turned to her, a soft smile spread across her face. Sana chuckled, "It'll be alright. That's what you've got us for right?" She asked, looking around at the group. They all nodded simultaneously, making me chuckle.

Vilde nodded in agreement, "Just give us everything. All your receipts. Your planning book. Anything and everything you think we need and we will handle it. We're your bridesmaids. This is your special day and you shouldn't have so much anxiety! It should be wonderful!" Vilde spoke enthusiastically.

"I think this is the first time we've agreed on something. All of us." Eva pointed out. We all looked at each other, a loud fit of laughter replacing the silence cause we knew it was true. Before now, we always argued. Over the stupidest shit. We were never, ever, on the same page. We never really have been.

"It feels kinda weird." Chris admitted. We all nodded along with her. It did feel weird. Cause that was our whole group dynamic, was that we all so different and we all bring something else to the table. I like that we aren't all always on the same page. It makes things more fun that way. Even though we argue and sometimes get on each other's nerves, that's what friends do. And I love them. And I wouldn't trade them for anything or anyone else.

Even though I hate parties. I don't really enjoy drinking. I don't like the kids at our school. It doesn't matter, cause even though they brought me along and I complained the whole time, I wouldn't change how everything happened. Cause maybe then, I wouldn't be here now.

Maybe I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. You know, living with Chris in or own house, having my friends around me, inching closer and closer to graduating and marrying Chris.

I kinda owe it to this stupid bus. This stupid, awesome, pointless, wonderful russ bus. I'm not too sure why I joined. Maybe to meet new people? Maybe cause I had no other friends? Maybe cause I had nothing better to do? Either way, I'm glad I did. Cause I met my best friends. And I fell in love with Christoffer Schistad.

Is it corny to say "love of my life"? I think it is. Cause it makes it sound like it was on accident. Which it partially was. But, we worked at it. We worked at being together. And some parts were rocky, but the good parts outweigh anything bad we've ever been through.