1: T. A. P. O. P. S

"The lonely heart always thinks to someone who never thinks of it the way it do."

The dark galaxy was illuminated by the playful glittering lights emitted by the T.A.P.O.P.S headquarters. Inside the T-shaped spaceship, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang were secretly discussing about some of their concerns about the other sides of Boboiboy, who was called by Commander Cucuchi for unknown reason. The four concerned friends discussed seriously.

"It's not that I am complaining, but Boboiboy's other sides are sometimes annoying, don't you think? Especially Boboiboy Blaze." Fang silently said beside Gopal.

Ying irritatingly glared at him, "Be used to it, Spike-head. Besides, if you did not do that betrayal to us, he won't be having a trust issue to you." Ying was talking in behalf of Boboiboy Blaze when they thought that Fang had betrayed them again on their last mission of finding Apibot in Planet Vulcania. That memory can still make Ying shiver by seeing how a person's range will swallow everything. Boboiboy sure is mysterious.

Before Fang could react, Yaya lightened the mood by always saying good to others, "Calm down, guys... Even if we sometimes think about Boboiboy as an enigma, we are his friends. And being friends is accepting who really is our friend. It's like what Boboiboy always do. He don't judge us."

"That's right, Yaya." Gopal, with his Indian accent, agreed to the pink wearing hijab lady. "Boboiboy never judge me, well, except if sometimes I am really annoying."

"Sometimes?" Ying repeated with a sarcastic remark and Fang has to roll his eyes because of that. The girl, although cheerful, can really get on his nerves when she's sarcastic and nags to everyone. Well, all of his friends irritate him! Especially when he feels that they are on Boboiboy's side. URGH! he sighed internally in exasperation.

"But I also have a concern for him." Yaya said that made her friends look at her and waited for her to continue. "I... I don't like seeing Boboiboy to have all of the responsibilities. I know we all have distinct super powers but I am not contented with it. I want more power. More power to protect Boboiboy when he feels really tired. I want to help him with all of my might." She said sadly.