RECUPERATION

Often, he wakes up only to remember that his body in pain. But he was always thankful that when he first woke up, his friends are there to meet and give him a big smile of gratitude. Gratitude for saving the day. For always been saving everything.

Looking at the glass window of TEMPUR-A, he could see that the usual day time he thought was beaming down at the new headquarters was replaced by night time. He was still on his bed, but sitting on his own two recovering legs.

Boboiboy was used to the night scenery that surrounded TAPOPS station. The blackness of the space... The silence outside... Well, except for Gopal and Papa Zola's being whinnies, the Thonk, Thonk, Tik! Of the mechanical activities inside some of the rooms, and his day being noisy and loud with his friends (mostly by him and Gopal or Fang). Thinking about TAPOPS right now is something that is silently swallowing his conscience. TAPOPS was their home. TAPOPS was always been home for the aliens that were working long before them. But... Because of his carelessness (because he likes to blame himself for being responsible for everything), the home that they used to depend on was destroyed... All because of him. Somehow, this made him hate himself. For being not able to control his second tier Light elemental power. He destroyed TAPOPS.

A faint scream of the door in his room quickly diverted his attention to the culprit behind.

"I thought you're asleep, Boboiboy."

Scratching his head under his cap he laughed, "I was, but... Something made me awake. Hehehe."

Still on the door, Yaya cautiously eyed at him. "Is it okay to have a chat with you?"

"Sure, sure." He sat properly on his bed and adjusted his wrinkled bed for awhile, thinking that Yaya would make her sitting there. But as modest as she can be, she stood beside his bed.

"Boboiboy..." He heard her quite voice. He remained silent and waited for her to continue but he saw her fidgeting on the end of her pink hijab. She seemed to be hiding something behind her and asked, "Is something wrong, Yaya?"

"Nothing, nothing." Yaya replied, her eyes looking at her feet.

Boboiboy felt sorry for her standing there while he is sitting on a comfortable bed. "Please sit down, Yaya. It makes me uncomfortable seeing you standing while I'm here sitting. Please," he beckoned her to have a sit on his bed because there was no chair available in his room. "It's okay."

Yaya cautiously sat at the far end of his bed which made Boboiboy laugh. The typical modest Yaya. He started, "So what brings you here?"

"I was hoping to drop by and give you these cookies that I made. I'm sure these will really help you recover fast, Boboiboy!" She proudly and happily showed him a packet of her own cookies.

Boboiboy looked struck down by a lightning as he sweat dropped, "Ahihihihi, that's so nice, Yaya. But I'm really really really really really really, like really fine. Ahihihihihi. And oh! I'm still full."

Yaya gave him a serious look, "I heard that you have lost some pounds and are not eating properly. I specially made you these cookies in hoping that these might help you. Please accept them, Boboiboy!"

"Ahihihihihi. It's really fine, Yaya! My stomach's stuffed with the pourage I ate!"

She gave him a sad look and she was quiet after seeing his reaction, her head hanging low. Seeing this, Boboiboy sweat dropped and nervously went near her side. "Uhm... Ah, Y-Yaya." He nervously poked her shoulder, but she was still silent. Yaya was deeply sad about this, she wanted to cry but she couldn't.

"H-heeey, Yaya. It looks like I cha- changed my mind! I- I... I- think I'll be taking this!" He get the packet away from her hands making Yaya surprised.

"Really, Boboiboy?!" She beamed at him happily.

"Y-yeah, but I think I'll eat them when I feel hungry. I hope." He whispered the last two words.

She clapped at the success. She was just actually acting like she was hurt so that he will take her packet of cookies. Neheee.

Boboiboy went to his side table and put the packet on it. He sighed for his doom and wish he was asleep.

A sudden sparkle from the outside made him peer on the glass window. Yaya was beside him, "That was a beautiful shooting star!"

"Eh? A shooting star?" Boboiboy wished he could also see it, but it passed already. "Alaaaaa."

Yaya laughed at his reaction. They remained standing and looking up to the night sky. Sometimes Boboiboy wondered if they are now staying on a planet. Boboiboy looked at Yaya's faint reflection on the glass window which is gentle and calm. He had always been thankful for having her as one of his friends.

"You know, Boboiboy-" Yaya broke the silence between them, but was still looking on the night sky. "I wanted to be as strong as you are. You have always been so protective for your friends. You have always been so dedicated. But-" She lock her sight to his Amber eyes. "I'm also worried about you. If protecting your friends would be your strength, I'm afraid that this could also be your weakness. Please, Boboiboy. I don't want to see you suffer everything."

Boboiboy was silent for a moment. He smiled at her warmly before he looked outside the window. "Thanks, Yaya. You know... I have always known that. But- I also never thought that hearing it from someone would mean so much. Even if I could tell you all that it'll be fine, I would never be successful on everything without all of your help. That's why I'm always thankful for having such great friends like you, Gopal, Fang, and, Ying."

Yaya couldn't hide her fears and she wanted to tell him something but she don't know what it is, "Boboiboy-"

"You are also a great friend that I'll treasure most, Yaya!" Hearing this, made Yaya stop from sensing her surroundings. Boboiboy gave him a toothy and warm smile again, "Thank you for everything!" He pat her head which made Yaya cry.

"Eh? Y-Yaya?! Are you okay?" He asked in a panic voice as he tried to search for her eyes.

Yaya wiped her tears with her now shaking hands. She couldn't understand why she is acting like this. "I'm sorry, Boboiboy for not being as strong like you. I also wanted to save you too." Telling this made her tears drop even more but she can look at him in the eye now.

And again, with just by looking at his own warmth of his amber eyes and his left hand resting on her head, her heart aches in a weird way of wanting to protect him and wanting to be protected by him.

"Yaya, thank you. But knowing that you are also right beside me, who is helping me, it's enough for me. Enough to be the strength that I need for victory. I'm quite lucky for being a superhero and having friends like you all." He gave her again a warm and toothy smile, and again, said these words which warmed her heart, "Thank you, Yaya! Hehehe,"

Okay,  a chapter dedicated for the Season 1 Finale. :V I feel bad that TAPOPS got destroyed like Ahuhuhuhu. That's why I'm also dedicating this chapter as a
#GoodbyeGonnaMissYouTAPOPS

Hey, guys. What do you think for this chapter? Which also made me remember that I FINALLY MADE A BOYA CHAPTER LIKE HA-HA-HA. IN YOUR GORGEOUS FACES!

IS IT GOOD? NABITIN BA KAYO?
DID MY WORDS WRINGED YOUR HEART? WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT YAYA!

Gosh. Make a comment so that I am aware of it.

Thanks for reading!