5b: The Shame and The Ego

"The shame itself kills the soft hearted ego."

Dashing around as she scrubbed the walls, ceiling and floor for each rooms, Ying was muttering under her breath. When she dipped the brush in a half-filled water mixed with detergents and scrubbed again on the floor, she sometimes caught her vision blurry and then hot tears slide down her Chinese eyes. She would wipe them with her wet and filthy hands and then continued to scrub again here and there.

Gah, she had a lot of work to do before midnight comes.

She sighed again a hundredth times and wiped the walls clean. Then, she remembered a certain arrogant boy. Her hands gripped the rag hard and then continued to wipe them again squeaky clean. She sniffed, "I won't ever take away my words from you, you Spike-head. You are truly an arrogant and bossy person I've ever met. Tsss. I know he's only doing this to impress the Admiral. Ha," and then she started to get moody again and dipped the brush on the pail. She sulked and noticing that she was only alone in a room, she sniffed again and shed some tears. "Darn. I was so embarrassed a moment ago."

On the laundry room, everyone was working in a quite manner which Fang had liked because there was no one nagging around and pointing an accusing finger at him. But then Gopal started to cut the silence with his stomach rumbling. Yaya stopped from folding the clothes, "Which reminds me, it's almost lunch time. Should I excuse myself and make us all our lunch?"

The boys froze on their spot and then Gopal nervously said, "Ah, Yaya. You don't have to..."

"I know how to cook, Gopal. It's different from my cookies. I know you don't like them." Yaya crossed her arms.

Boboiboy Wind joined them as he finished putting the last batch of the filthy clothes, "I think Yaya's cookies are the best around the world. You cannot find them anywhere tho. They are very unique, just like her. Hehehe."