TEMPUR-A MISSION ONE Part 1

Clang. Clang.

"Ying, have you seen the big yellow bowl resting on this table?" Yaya, on her filthy face, worriedly asked.

The yellow clad turned to her and answered, "I used it on my spicy recipe. Why?" She added some spicy aromas on a medium-sized pot.

"Eish! It was mine! I was planning to use it for baking more on my cookies!" Yaya started to go in frustration.

"Hey!" Ying faced her in her sassy way- putting her left hand on her hips while her other hand is stirring. "It doesn't have your name engraved on it, why are you telling that it's yours?"

With time ticking, Yaya saw the bowl that she needs. Inside it was some fresh noodles Ying had finished preparing. She went back to her place and grab another square shaped bowl. Quietly transferring the noodles with a grunt, Ying noticed her. "HEY! YOU- HAVE SOME MANNERS, YAYA!"

"THIS IS MINE." She said flatly.

"I WAS THE ONE WHO USED THAT FIRST! IT DOESN'T COUNT IF IT'S YOURS OR NOT! PUT THEM BACK!" Ying gets the yellow bowl from Yaya, but Yaya did not back out.

She pulled it back, "I GOT THIS BEFORE THE EXAM STARTED, SO THIS IS MINE. I'M GOING TO USE THIS. DROP IT!"

"NO! YOU DROP IT!" Ying countered back.

Yaya used her super power strength to win against Ying. "YOUUU! DON'T YOU DARE USE YOUR POWER TO ME!"

"GIVE ME THIS BOWL, YING!"

"NO! FIND ANOTHER ONE!"

The bickering of the girls was getting the nerves of Admiral Tarung and the other boys who were shaking their heads.

"They won't usually get along like this, huh," Fang grunted.

Boboiboy continued to watch the two, and the more he looks at them, the more he saw them like two big cats scratching off and lashing out on each others face. "Uhmm, should we stop them now?"

Gopal gave them a disapproved look, "Dey! If those two won't stop, they'll surely get some of Admiral's scoldings. Leave them be, Boboiboy."

The commotion still continued infront.

"I SAID GIVE THIS TO ME!"

"NO WAY!"

Captain Kaizo and Noodle Man both tried to calm them down, "Woi. That's enough." But both the girls gave them a fierce look of don't-you-dare-stop-us-or-do-you-want-your-throats-lash-out?

This gave Noodle Man goosebumps, "Man, those two look scary!" He noticed Tarung shaking in his anger. "Uh-oh."

Admiral Tarung yelled at the top of his lungs, "BOTH OF YOU!"

"WHAT NOW?!" They barked in chorus without realizing who they are talking to.

Sai sarcastically commented on the background, "Looks like two heads are going to be hung on the wall this afternoon." Shielda gave him a grunt and observed the girls again.

Tarung grinded his teeth in his anger "ENOOOOOOOOUGH!"

PLAACK!  The bowl that they are arguing was accidentally dropped on the ground when they realized that they have shouted at the Admiral.

"ALAMAK! W-WE DIDN'T MEAN TO--" the girls are now filled with fear. "WE'RE SORRY, ADMIRAL! PLEASE FORGIVE US!"

Tarung walked close to their places and everyone embraced at his outburst, "YOU ARE BOTH DONE! YOU BOTH HAVE FAILED THIS TEST!"