5a: Disrespectful and Punishment

They still couldn't believe that the T. A. P. O. P. S station today is... dull.

Last night, Commander Kokochi and Admiral Tarung had an urgent meeting somewhere they never opened up. The teenagers had tried to ask tricky questions but the serious Admiral had dismissed them quickly leaving them confused. But at the same time, they looked at the bright side! If there is no Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci around...

This means parteeeeeeh!

With no serious geezers lurking around the station, they can have any time they want to sleep late and wake up late, like any Earth kids would do on Saturdays. They can have snacks everytime their hungry mouths could do, goofing around, lazing around, and be normal.

Even for one day, they hope they would have enough rest.

The girls spent their time reading and studying in the station's library. Gopal and Boboiboy, on the other hand have been successful of waking up past seven o'clock in the morning. Fang was well, looking out for the station's safety.

As Gopal and Boboiboy lazily went to the kitchen to eat their breakfast, Fang, Yaya, and Ying approached to them with irritated faces.

Boboiboy greeted them, "Good morning guys! Let's have a breakfast!" He was enjoying his alien foods which he now got used to eat.

Gopal was eating his breakfast which were changed into familiar Earth-like delicacies. "Hey, what's wrong? Early in the morning you three have an irritated look. What?"

Fang crossed his arm as as he tssked, "Well, because of the two of you, we are all charged to wash the laundry."

Boboiboy's right brow arched in a questioning look, "Because of us?"

"Aiy! If only you have waken up seven in the morning when Admiral had called, he wouldn't suspect more. Aish!" Ying also crossed her arms, her irritated voice was clearly shown.

"Then why didn't you wake us up?" Gopal defended and continued to eat.

"We did... And we tried everything we could- Ying stopped the time as Fang and I tried to get off your lazy feet from the bed but you were both hopeless." Yaya recalled. "Admiral was really mad and Commander Kokoci promised to give you both a good beating."