7d: Mother's Love

The boys did not know that when they have started to get some night sleep, more than 144 hours have passed before they woke up. Mostly because of Boboiboy unconsciously throwing his hat to Fang which led him to yell at him for moments and Gopal wondering what had happened on the young alien's outburst.

But now that Gopal had noticed, he reported it in a panic way so they ended up running quietly but quickly on the dark and rocky cave.

With Fire leading the way, illuminating enough path for the three worried boys, each one of them can see their beads of sweat dripping from their foreheads down to their chins, yet they never bothered to wipe them off.

Man, for 144 hours they have been sleeping? The girls might have been angry by now. But... Why? Why didn't they noticed it? They should be hungry or thirsty, but sleeping for 144 hours seems off. And they suspected it's because of something that maneuvers in this planet.

From steep slopes to rocky pathways, three boys exhausted themselves on the lone message left by Ying.

We have 57 hours to move around the dark. Flowers are asleep but still sing a lonely lullaby. Meet us at the West, around 800 miles. Yaya is starting to become like them.

It came so suddenly. Ying thought that Yaya was okay when she woke up after she had fainted. She felt the pain, but she can't slow Ying down and she is aware that they have spent more than fifteen hours in this planet, a planet that rotates faster than the Earth they have used to be in. She is also aware that Ying is the one who hated to be waited, so she have to be resilient enough to endure the stinging pain in her index finger.

Yaya saw everything around them were all rocks, and from what she remember, they were on that field filled with algae and then...

"Ying? Where are the others?" She saw Ying's eyes busy scanning the area and went back on digging in her backpack.

When Ying had found the first aid kit, she tended Yaya's wounded finger again. "Haven't I told you lately about what happened, Yaya? Have you forgotten about it?" She looked at her worriedly. They have stopped from walking and taking some samples when Yaya felt her finger aching.

She was taken aback,"Uhh... R-really? I'm sorry." She blushed in embarrassment. Has she been forgetting something?

Serious yet worried blue eyes had been looking at her for a moment, so the pink hijab girl slightly fidgeted and just gave the girl infront of her a shy smile.

Moment by moment, she can feel something strange about everything. "Uh... Ying... D-do you still have some water? C-can I drink some again?"

"Sure. Here you go." She gave her a bottle of half- filled water and continued to unpack. She then checked her watch with a tired face and then sighed, "Aiyah, we should now settle for the night. I can believe we spent fifteen hours in this cave. But hey, have you notice how--"

Yaya's thoughts wondered away and she looked at the vast fields on the distant. She remembered how Ying told her that they should not be on those fields, but on the rocks. She looked up and wondered why would a cave be so unique as this. It has it's own life... So beautiful and so... Mysterious. How can a cave have it's own season and it's own night and day time?

Lately, she noticed the shifting of the cool wind from the west, how the sun seemed to call her name. How it would be so good to bask under those rays of light.

Ying's annoyed voice cut her thoughts, "Aiyah! You're not listening again, Yaya. Are you really okay?"

"Oh! Sorry, Ying. Where were we again?" She gave her a smile instead. Ying gave her a smug look.