Filler Chapter 1: The Wood Cutter and the Pink Hijab Girl

If Yaya was Red- I mean, Pink Riding Hood with a basket full of biscuits, she can definitely attract the hungry and arrogant wolf, who was Fang.

If Gopal was supposed to be the father of Yaya because Ying was assigned as the grand mom of Red Riding Hood, Boboiboy would be the Wood Cutter who would save Yaya from the Big Bad Wolf.

°~°~°~°~°
With the haunting atmosphere lurking around Gopal's household in the Planet Derghayah, (was that Derghaya where they found Katakululu and Tarung?) he looked outside the humble door of his house. It was still dark and then he closed it hastily, scared if something would take him outside.

His daughter, who was done baking to her heart's content, came to him and offered her some of her cookies. "Good morning, Pa. Why are you so scared? Here, eat them up so that they'll help you reduce your stress."

Hearing that, he cried out, "Oh no, no, my dear Yaya. Papa has just finally realized that I am now old to take something to your grandma. You just put those cookies there, I'll eat them up later. Yaya? Can you be so kind to replace Papa and go to your Granny's house to give her some of your biscuits and wine? I heard that she's not feeling well and she's all alone in her house."

"Of course, Papa! I would love to! It has been soooo long since I last visited dear old Grandma! And I'm sure she'll be happy to eat these cookies that I baked!" Yaya agreed as she prepared her basket.

Gopal had to be silent and thank the heaven for having such a good daughter. In case you know, he planned to be in the house today because he knew that last night was the rise of the full moon in this planet. He's not sure but he heard something inside those deep forest and being a scardy cat, no way he'll be going there! Oh, yes. His daughter can manage scary things because she's a teenager now and not scared about almost everything. She took that trait from her grandma which was unfaithfully not passed to him. Yaya can manage everything.

With the early sun that rising, Gopal had ushered his daughter out from their house.

"I'm going now, Papa! Make sure you'll eat the cookies that I left in the table!" Yaya reminded him with a smile.

He whispered, "Oh nooo.." He then pretended to smile and laughed at her, "That my child... I will definitely eat them. And Yaya, wait!"

"Yes, Papa?"

"Hey! You over there!" Gopal called out to a teenager who passed by their house.

He was wearing a cap and was bringing a large axe, lying on his left shoulder. He seemed to know Gopal for he greeted him good morning.

Gopal took Yaya and walk her near the boy, "Hey, Boboiboy! Good timing! Can you accompany my daughter to my mother's house just in the middle of the forest?"

Boboiboy was surprised, "She's your daughter?! And you're letting her go to that place? What kind of a father are you?" His face was annoyed and put the axe on his right shoulder.

Gopal just laughed but Yaya explained his father's side that made him judge if it was true.

Yaya added, "Anyway, we should be leaving, uhhh? What's your name again, sir?"

Boboiboy scratched his head with embarrassment because of the formality, "Oh, no need for the formality. I'm Boboiboy, nice to meet you, Yaya!"

The pink hijab girl was surprised he knows her name, "How did you know my name, Boboiboy?"

He chuckled. He always passed by on Gopal's house and how can't he notice her presence, especially the cookie that she makes which he assumes to have something horrible inside.