HAUNTED 3

Being beside Boboiboy almost made her feel safe but somehow, Yaya could feel that there is something that is keeping an eye behind their backs. Whenever she glance back, the sound of the bare feet would stop. Noticing that her friend was ahead of her, she started to pick up her pace, but unexpectedly, she got tripped at something.

"Yaya?" Boboiboy glanced back at her and saw her standing up. "Were you okay?"

She was nodding her head continuously and ran next to him, "Boboiboy... Have you noticed it?"

His friend was looking at the eerie surroundings and calmly smiled, "I know. Just don't wander away from me. Come," They started walking ahead, the fogs suddenly becoming thick Yaya couldn't help but reach out to her friend's shoulder.

The thick fogs have been covering between them and Yaya could not make out Boboiboy but at least, she can still feel him by her shaking hands. They have been walking deeper into the thick fog and Yaya could feel that her friends had somehow shrunk into something she can't make out.

"B-Boboiboy?" She began to call for him shakily. Suddenly, he stopped. And behind the thick fogs, Yaya can now see that she had been with a different figure.

All she saw was a boy, shorter than Yaya with disheveled skin; face so dark and old; mouth hanging open showing off its brown canine teeth; white eyes twitching back and forth. It silently cries, "Mama,"

And she was frozen in her place. She looked down into where she had placed her hands- on the lean shoulder under the torn clothes of the little boy. He was starting to cry blood and he constantly repeated, in a sad and lamenting voice, "Mama,"

"Yaya!"

Boboiboy could see the obvious horror written all over Yaya's scared face which was staring at him for a long time.

Yaya could feel the little boy reaching out to her face, and with that, she had finally saw the clear emotion behind his white and blank eyes- sadness and loneliness. It started shaking her, "Mama,"

"Yaya! Hey, Yaya!" Boboiboy was shaking her on her shoulders. "Yaya!"

Looking deeply at the once ugly white orbs, Yaya started to feel guilty. She reached out to the disheveled face of the little boy and traced the old scars and wounds. This made Boboiboy frozen in his place, he noticed her scared feature changed into a sad and kind one, something he had always admired about her. He tried calling out to her again, in a calmer tone, "Yaya?"

Stepping out of her trance, Yaya noticed her sinful hands to her friend's surprised face. Her eyes wided, "OH I'M SO SORRY!" She was stepping away from him, waving her hands in front to cover her blushing face.

Both of them didn't notice that the thick fog had been gone a moment ago.

Yaya keep on repeating, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

The oblivious lad throw her a confused look, "You looked so scared and you froze a moment ago. Were you okay, Yaya?"

Remembering the little boy she saw, she had forgotten her embarrassment. She stared off the distance, her breath slow and deep, "I-I thought you were that boy... He- he looked so sad. He keeps on calling 'Mama'. I- I don't know, w-was I hallucinating? B-but I'm sure he was there."

Boboiboy gave her a weird look and blinked his eyes. Then she gave her an understanding look, "It's okay. It's okay." He comforted. "This place is creepy so we gotta have to focus on finding the others, okay?"

Yaya wasn't listening. She looked around the now clear area they are both in. What caught her eye was the humongous ferris wheel which stood ahead of them.