5d: Still Friendship

Behind her smiling expression, lies different kinds of scenarios in her head. What if the geezer doesn't like what she had done? He can be perfectionist. What if she'll be kicked out as a Lance Corporal? No, she worked hard to earn it. Her smile faltered when she saw Admiral Tarung in his serious mode. Oh, in the holy name of Kukuci, take her away from this place! She played on her two hands which was placed at her back.

She greeted,"W-welcome back, Admiral--"

He grunted,"Stop pretending for your respect on me!"

She shivered but then she continued,"I would like to ask for an apology for being disrespectful, Admiral." She bowed. She had lost her words. She had memorized her speech when this would come but nothing from her planned speech had left her mouth.

"Don't ask for my apology when I don't even like you." Those words stung her and she noticed her tears from her right eye suddenly slid down.

"I am very sorry, Admiral. You have misunderstood it. If you really did think that I am disrespecting you, you are wrong. I have a very high respect on you. Please hear me out!" She begged and still she tried to hold back her tears.

Kokoci softened his expression and said to the tiger, "Please, Admiral. We might have been wrong. Let us first hear her out."

Tarung was massaging the bridge of his nose in a stressful manner as he sighed, "I am tired from the meeting and all of the problems that are arising." He looked at Ying, "I have looked around the station and I can see that you have done well, Ying. I'm sorry if I accused you for being disrespectful... But you have to respect Fang as the one who is in charge."